Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

PvP and Battlefield Matchmaking

Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:47 pm

Server: S3-CA Zor

I'm not sure if this is on purpose or the matchmaking system is broken because of the server is being new and all but I think it needs to be fixed. There are players that are entering in battles that don't even exist or correspond with the actual server and is fighting you live in action. Not to mention, their levels are greatly out numbered making the fight very unfair. Matchmaking should be based on your level range varying around 3-4 levels more or less, and also based on your might in comparison. A person should at least be notified if there are no players attending or wanting to PvP at the desired time which could be benefiting for the person not having to wait for so long in queue time.

Battlefield solo queue and team queue matchmaking is the same as above.

Re: PvP and Battlefield Matchmaking

Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:05 pm

PVP and battlefield is Global bro u will fight vs all CA, US, UK and AU server so yah those players u r fighting they are on different server lolz plz join my taichi panda group on fb facebook.com/groups/TaichiPandaEN

Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:04 pm

Gaumeo is right!

Automatching for PvP, Battlefields, and Team Instances are all cross-server, so you're playing with everyone.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:23 pm

Would be nice to have a near even fight though. Instead of like a 10 level difference.

Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:32 pm

I agree that some times the pvp match ups are way unfair and I just stand there and let the other guy kill me. Once when I was lower level 15 I got matched up with a level 44 that totaly blew me out of the water. So now I kinda still avoid pvp for the moste part.

Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:38 pm

Came to the forums to post about this as well. I am only level 28 currently and went against a level 51 earlier today in a pvp match. Wildly unfair matchmaking at times, other times it is more even. I think it's pretty hit or miss depending on who is queuing and when. But any type of improvement to counteract things like this would be appreciated. Just my two cents. :) Love the game overall, though!

Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:06 pm

I know the feeling Liliwolf :( But one day, it will be your turn to destroy low-level players :twisted: :lol: :roll: Keep it up, we all went through that!
Post a reply