Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

120k MIGHT KO 230K !!! FIX THIS PLZ

Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:41 am

!!!!!!! NEWEST VIDEO HERE !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpW5-bnl5MU <------------ VIDEO

THIS IS SOOOO MESS UP

As you already know Arena can be fight in Automatic mode or Manual mode and i think it is unfair for the opponent player because he or she only can defense with "automatic" mode. A player lower than 50k Might can easy knock out his opponent by using "manual" mode there are many way to do this here is just a few example

1) kill opponent's Pets then summon his or her 2nd set of pet to kill his opponent while he just running around in circle
2) Lure his opponent to a corner and summon Ice Phoenix ( Ice Phoenix 4th skill is massive damage if opponent in small area)

3) Lure his opponent to corner and turn use Borik Pet's ultimate to massive dps his opponent

there are many many other way to win with manual in Arena while Opponent is automatic, so i think it is unfair plz only do Automatic Only in Arena

Last point i wanna talk about is people use manual fighting mode to wait for time to pass the arena's closing time. Example i'm rank 2 in server and 5 min until arena close i just battle the rank 1 and run around for 6mins until i kill him then i will be sure rank 1 after arena close

here is a video 130k might killing 180k might in 10s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oFQLm_Es7g if this video is not clear enough i can make another video 90k kill 180k might to prove my point
Last edited by GauMeo on Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: ARENA Auto Mode Only Suggestion

Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:08 am

Hello! I'm from the Au server and I fully support this! :) atm the arena system is kind of pointless!

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Wow.. the video explains it all, I guess.

Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:25 pm

but suggesting to make arena become Automatic Mode is a very bad idea 8-) 8-)
noone will bother to play an Automatic mode for a long time. It is no fun anymore

what they need to do is that, when you click on the challenge button. The opponent will receive a notification and he will have 15 sec to reply at accepting the challenge.

if he doesn't accept it, then his character will become Auto AI , and you will fight with that AI

as i say, making Arena become 100% Auto is very bad idea. A lot will quit the game . Noone wants to play an automatic mode :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:11 am

Rintaro wrote:but suggesting to make arena become Automatic Mode is a very bad idea 8-) 8-)
noone will bother to play an Automatic mode for a long time. It is no fun anymore

what they need to do is that, when you click on the challenge button. The opponent will receive a notification and he will have 15 sec to reply at accepting the challenge.

if he doesn't accept it, then his character will become Auto AI , and you will fight with that AI

as i say, making Arena become 100% Auto is very bad idea. A lot will quit the game . Noone wants to play an automatic mode :lol: :lol:

well there is PVP mode where you can vs random people as your rank or friend Challenge mode if that help you send challenge invite to your friend and wait for him to accept. Arena where comparative player come in and play so it much be fair for both side !!!! Beside, who say pressing automatic buton is boring? If you thinking that way then I think you dont love your character enough. When 2 player automatic battle it all come down to who take care their character better and make his character stronger, in auto mode there is no lag to blame, no good or bad pvp skill it is straight up how good you custom your character, every level, every upgrade, every pet, every skill, and every attribute will make the different, in this mode it will help comparative player like me find out how much do i know about the game, how much do i understand about my char. It is an art ……. AN ART u know ?

Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:52 pm

if they make it completely auto-mode in Arena, at first players might like it
after 1 week, they will start hating it :lol: :lol: . Noone will like to play a game with completely Auto-Option.
As i say, let the opponents have a chance to receive Challenge notification is the best option.

you should know that Arena is for players in SAME server
PvP is for players in MULTIPLE servers.

there is a big difference between the two. Arena won't have much strong players. However, in PvP you will see a lot of high level players from multiple servers :mrgreen:

Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:24 pm

Rintaro wrote:if they make it completely auto-mode in Arena, at first players might like it
after 1 week, they will start hating it :lol: :lol: . Noone will like to play a game with completely Auto-Option.
As i say, let the opponents have a chance to receive Challenge notification is the best option.

there is a big difference between the two. Arena won't have much strong players. However, in PvP you will see a lot of high level players from multiple servers :mrgreen:

well if you think lure some1 around and wait for Arena time to pass then kill him is fair then i got nothing to say, and i will upload a video 100k might beat 200k might just beacause using some cheat method and you still think it is fair then you r insane

Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpW5-bnl5MU

GauMeo wrote:
Rintaro wrote:if they make it completely auto-mode in Arena, at first players might like it

well if you think lure some1 around and wait for Arena time to pass then kill him is fair then i got nothing to say, and i will upload a video 100k might beat 200k might just beacause using some cheat method and you still think it is fair then you r insane

Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:31 am

GauMeo wrote:

this is a good ideal . i'm agree with you. GauMeo wana he is a top 1 server, he allway wana manythings good for him , and he becom angry, bad, because of many people kill him in arena =))))))
he just a egotistic guy

Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:12 am

HAONAM7117 wrote:this is a good ideal . i'm agree with you. GauMeo wana he is a top 1 server, he allway wana manythings good for him , and he becom angry, bad, because of many people kill him in arena =))))))
he just a egotistic guy

well by saying that you are taking this personal, I'm trying to make the game fair for every1. If this suggestion went though it gonna be on all servers and apply for all players not only for me, and you already see in the video Kral is 233k she is rank 1 not me so plz dont take this personal I'm trying to make the game better and i think strongest player should be rank 1 in arena.
Post a reply