Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Show armor effects while wearing outfits

Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:32 pm

At first I was thinking it might be hard to achieve, until yesterday. Due to some bug(?) the armor effects showed while wearing outfits.

Everyone I talked to on the server loved it and I was looking at a matching outfit, then it got removed all of a sudden earlier today. The reason why many don't show their outfits is because you'll loose all the cool particle effects from your armor. Example: for a fox mage there was that pulsating circle and vertical particle effects, while lvl30 armor also showed the spinning signs. This looked extremely cool in combination with the various outfits, much better as without them.

I never understood why your armor effects didn't show while wearing outfits. All outfits look so plain without it. So, here's hoping Snail will change this. Maybe an option to turn effects on/off for even more customizability could be considered too.

Another, less related suggestion is to let us choose what part of an outfit will be shown, instead of just showing both by default.

Re: Show armor effects while wearing outfits

Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Thanks for explaining, I refined my armor, clicked to turn off my outfit...And ''BOOM'' I thought it was a glitch..I agree 100%, Snail should implement this into our outfits.

Re: Show armor effects while wearing outfits

Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:27 am

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your kind suggestion. We will forward your idea to our developers and suggest them take it into consideration in the future. Please wait patiently.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day! :)

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team
Post a reply