Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

2 suggestions

Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:36 pm

I think about the crystals, and I realised that 200 cryst is too low for an orangered weapons/armor/...., so put it at 400 cryst, and Neptune/hades/champion at 700.
Also, you can make another bazzar, but this one with another player's things, like I can put my Neptune's armor there and wait to be buyed by another player. I can put anything I want, even diamonds/gold and cryst,BUT FOR THESE 3 IT HAS TO BE A DIFFERENT ROOM IN THIS BAZZAR, IN WHICH YOU CAN EXCHANGE DIAM IN GOLD AND GOLD TO CRYST AND GOLD TO DIAM AND DIAM TO CRYST, you know what I am talking. But the amount for exchanging DIAM should be like 100000 gold for 10 DIAM and 100 CRYST for 10 DIAM. Thanks!

Re: 2 suggestions

Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:01 pm

This wouldn't work. What's to stop people creating loads of accounts and giving everything to their main one

Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:13 pm

Then you should put this kind of market available from 50-60. In this mode, if you want to give yourself items, you should grow to 50-60 so it's futile. I suggest to put it at 65 cause it's the ideal lvl.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:02 pm

Why would you ever want things to cost more?
They are expensive enough as it is.

Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:48 pm

DPOPARCA@YAHOO.COM wrote:Then you should put this kind of market available from 50-60. In this mode, if you want to give yourself items, you should grow to 50-60 so it's futile. I suggest to put it at 65 cause it's the ideal lvl.

Still wouldn't stop people creating loads of accounts ad trading to just 1.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:58 am

I love to play the game Taichi panda. And my favorite character is Pan Da. I am noticed that from the other games it is rich in character progression.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:58 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your contacting. We would consider about your suggestions and if you have any other issues, please feel free to contact us at support@snailgamesusa.com. We will try our best to fix your issues.

Snail Games Support Team
Post a reply