Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Re: Snail Games Does Not Support Account Trades [PLEASE READ

Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:44 pm

DXPP01 wrote:i see multiple sell offers daily getting announced with the cross-server-trumpet feature. even with this warning, they won't stop.

when you keep blocking account sells, you will have to deal with frauds and cracking (hacking = always good, cracking = always evil and your problem here) of accounts. this will cost time of yor staff.

instead, you'd better implement an officcial way to trade accounts. with this, the benefits would be:

01) the seller officially anounces his will to sell and therefore can't claim otherwise after that.
02) the buyer can buy via the play store, app store, whatever you officially support.
03) the buyer can recieve a free name change, so that here is no confustion.
04) the risk of fraud and data loss is minimized, as everything is within the game Snail controls.

05) Snail may get five to 20 % of the price as a service fee.
06) Snail may also add the feature of a permanent character change this way (without those cards from one to 360 days).
07 ) Snail may also add the feature of a permanent Server switch.

this is sort of marketing. the demand for selling accounts is here, as everyne can see. you may either leave it as it is or you support this and get money for supporting. i'd prefer the last one.

DX

Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:11 am

They mean that people can buy account but it is then buyers problem. Once the seller claim their accounts is hacked, Snail will return the accounts to the sellers, because the sellers usually can prove that They own that account easily, by providing some proofs like bills of purchase ingame. So the buyers will loose the account They buy and their money as well. Snail warn buyers should not buy Any account because Snail can not do anything but return the account to the original ohenee If the sellers claim their account has been hacked.
Cheers!

Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:20 am

BONGYAKTTP@YAHOO.COM wrote:
DXPP01 wrote:i see multiple sell offers daily getting announced with the cross-server-trumpet feature. even with this warning, they won't stop.

when you keep blocking account sells, you will have to deal with frauds and cracking (hacking = always good, cracking = always evil and your problem here) of accounts. this will cost time of yor staff.

instead, you'd better implement an officcial way to trade accounts. with this, the benefits would be:

01) the seller officially anounces his will to sell and therefore can't claim otherwise after that.
02) the buyer can buy via the play store, app store, whatever you officially support.
03) the buyer can recieve a free name change, so that here is no confustion.
04) the risk of fraud and data loss is minimized, as everything is within the game Snail controls.

05) Snail may get five to 20 % of the price as a service fee.
06) Snail may also add the feature of a permanent character change this way (without those cards from one to 360 days).
07 ) Snail may also add the feature of a permanent Server switch.

this is sort of marketing. the demand for selling accounts is here, as everyne can see. you may either leave it as it is or you support this and get money for supporting. i'd prefer the last one.

DX

They will loose much time and money. It's not a good way for them. Too much pain if They support account trade. And it's not that simple as you say. Btw They are a game developers not paypal.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:50 am

I left the game for a long time because of problems with my device.
And when I wanted to enter my old account level 75 I think, I could not find it, since they changed the names of the servers again, I get lost, and can not find my old account due to the change of servers. I need your help, I gave money to that account.
My account was connected to my facebook Was called or is called. "Ether" and had already reached the 400k of might :x

Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:35 am

Can anybody help me money obtained an game isnot working at all

Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:16 am

1280664558678145 wrote:Can anybody help me money obtained an game isnot working at all
GINISANGTOOTHPICK@YAHOO.COM wrote:I just topup 22$ before the maintenance and my th character had been deleted how can i get my money back pls give considaration asap
I have the screenshot of my purchased topup
Thank you

Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:40 am

Greetings,

Dear player.
Please know that we never ban players without enough proof.
Please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com with more detail about your issue. We will do a further check when we receive your reply. And you may know that your linkage isn't available.

Thanks a lot for support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support

Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:53 am

My char

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:30 pm

Please help my character ChaosSwith server waterfall because banned me guild dmc i dont no happened and my account dmd trade davion davion banned dmc please help me this...and thanks you

Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:50 am

Bekomme zum vierten mal für dreisig outfif kristale nicht das outfit update schau euch das selber mal an es ist ārgerlich .
Post a reply