Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

The same as chinese server rates and updates

Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Hello taichi panda staff,
I just wanted to say that we need more fairness in this game the rates are totally different than the chinese server and theyre a head of us months in updates.
Why is that?
I wanted to top up the other day until i saw the other server.

WTF everything is so unfair.
You give them everything for free and i loved this game until i saw that server.
We want the same as them.
I will not spend a dime on this game if this keeps going on.

And for the players who see this and don't know what i am talking about.

Its basicly that you pay much less money to get diamonds and they need to top up only 10k diamonds to get vip 10 while on our server its 100k.
Also the prices of the runes in the arena exchange are halfed, 1500 for 28 and 4000 for 30 quality runes
Also the daily rewards are much better also they gave out the olympic title for free there while it was for 1600 diamonds in our server also were so late in updates. They have 34 and 36 quality runes since before our last update.
And much much more unfairness. You gotta check it out.

Re: The same as chinese server rates and updates

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:44 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your contacting. For the difference between Chinese servers and EU servers, Chinese version is not the same as EU, and different ppl take charge of events, generally speaking, they are 2 different games, so they can not be contrasted. But US, AU, RU and EU servers are the same, please don't worry.

We make the prize depends on different countries' economic level and market price. Wish you could understand.

Actually our official are aware of this issue, but the cash price is fixed, it can't be changed, we have lowered many items price in this version, such as runes, Q26 equipments, talismans and so on, many items can be exchanged from market. We are trying best to optimize the events in game and will add more ways to gain Titan equipment shards and runes, wish you could understand.

Sorry for the inconvenience and wish you could understand.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day:)

If you have any other issues, please send us an email at support@snailgamesusa.com.

Snail Games Support Team

Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:29 am

Oh i never knew that i understand now and i am sorry.

Ii just wish the updates will come quick so atleast we are closer to them, as the game would still be unfair if its just the game no matter what.

Good work and thank you so much for explaining this.

Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:08 pm

Kirito wrote:Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your contacting. For the difference between Chinese servers and EU servers, Chinese version is not the same as EU, and different ppl take charge of events, generally speaking, they are 2 different games, so they can not be contrasted. But US, AU, RU and EU servers are the same, please don't worry.

We make the prize depends on different countries' economic level and market price. Wish you could understand.

Actually our official are aware of this issue, but the cash price is fixed, it can't be changed, we have lowered many items price in this version, such as runes, Q26 equipments, talismans and so on, many items can be exchanged from market. We are trying best to optimize the events in game and will add more ways to gain Titan equipment shards and runes, wish you could understand.

Sorry for the inconvenience and wish you could understand.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day:)

If you have any other issues, please send us an email at support@snailgamesusa.com.

Snail Games Support Team

omg snail ur not so bad afterall. cuz ppl are quitting left and right saying its pay to win but u said u are changing the prices making it cheaper more fair thats nice :)
Post a reply