Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

The "Gap".

Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:09 pm

Hey my name is Shaggy, playing as Volcane.
So here's the thing...
I'm playing Taichi Panda over a year now, probably from its first days on air.
Not the guy to spend real money on a smartphone game, just because it's not that acceptable where i'm from, and understand that some of the benefits are well earned by the people who do pay.
As a Lv.93 with 500k might, with normal but efficient gear and equipment, i find it very frustrating to get stuck in Chapter 15, in a stage that recommends 292k Might.
My idea / suggestion, if i may of course, i walk the long and hard way but i don't see any logic and balance here.
If you please may concern, either to balance the monsters strength to the correct player level they should, or setting up new recommendations for might, level, etc..

Thanks in advance for every kind of references, and whole lotta love.

Re: The "Gap".

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:53 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your contacting. Actually some chapters are even difficult for players who have higher might than you. I will submit your suggestions and issue to our operation department for a consideration. If you have any other issues, please feel free to contact us at support@snailgamesusa.com, we will work hard to fix your issue.

Thanks a lot for your support!

Snail Games Support Team

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:37 am

Thank you for answering.
I really hope that gap will be fixed, if it will, i would be happy to know about that.
People don't relize how difficult this game is when you play it, let's call it the "classic" way. It takes a lot of time and effort to develop and improve yourself. You think twice before every upgrade.

Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:55 pm

Why would you want them to change the maps just get stronger bro maps are easy

Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:53 pm

883556758419885 wrote:Why would you want them to change the maps just get stronger bro maps are easy

I don't want them to change the maps. I want them to balance the gap because it is clear that there is. Got nothing to do with my strenght and might. Absolutely nothing.
Post a reply