Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Playing Taichi panda is getting boring

Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:35 pm

Hello,

I'm playing this game for 1.5 years and I like this game but lately the playing experience is becomig boring, even frustrating. Update after update there are more elements to update or exalt and low level players and low-vip players are having problems to raise every single piece of armor while the ones ho can spend lots of money are able to have powerful characters with very high might. The others raise their might slower so the gap between players is growing big an unreachable.

That would be a minor annoyance if the game made more balanced teams & fights. I can try to fight against one who is 100k stronger (I'm 640K at the moment) and I may lose, but a fight against someone who doubles my might is a bad joke so he beats me with a single kick. Lately is too usual to fight in a battlefield, battle royale, etc in a really unbalanced team and, of course, they walk over us. When that happens, I put frustrated my device on a side and I wait for the game to finish and collect the consolation price. I repeat, that is really common.

So, my sugestion is to take into account that fact of the very different level and try to make more balanced (or separated) teams. I'm 640K and I can't imagine what the novice players feel when they have to face that different levels.

Thanks

Re: Playing Taichi panda is getting boring

Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:32 pm

I can't even describe how much I understand what you're saying.
Along with my past two topics for suggestions, that is my main issue with the game and the fact i'm playing it so long and achived nothing compare to those with the cash.
I hope Snail and the Technical Support / Operation Department will take this issue seriously, and fix it ASAP. Otherwise they're gonna lose their oldest players which already starting to fade out.
I join that suggestion along with mine!

Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:54 am

Dear player,

Greetings! Thanks a lot for contacting customer support team of Taichi Panda.

We suggest you take a little more time or learn how to equip yourself from other high ranked players so you can catch up with other playes.

As to the matching issue, players are queued according to their scores rather than the levels and might, which means player's score is the first priority when you queue. But this rule does not stand when very few players are queuing at the exact same time when you are queuing. For example, only 1 high level player is queuing when you are queuing, the system has to match you two in a battle, which is unfair as we all know but the only way to keep you from waiting too long. And we have realized that and we have report it to our developer. They have been working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience and wish you could understand.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Snail Games Customer Support

Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:49 pm

I used to feel the same way about pvp but I realized (after getting stronger of course) that the stronger you get the more people you can beat so as of now you'll be getting whooped but eventually if you grind it out you'll be the one bullying others..... Ps. There will always be someone stronger just have to accept it especially if you aren't spending thousands

Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:22 am

They will not change a shit because they don`t relay care of the plays to have fun the only think that they care is to have profit !!! and the players that pay a lot to feel like a goods I have e-mail them for this problem with the mach system more then six mount ago and for the moment nothing is change. Correction since the last update they put new battle zone with the same shit system .....
Post a reply