Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Nightmare Jungle (Hard) fix

Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:03 am

This suggestion can apply to all raids, but I'm aiming it specifically at Jungle hard because it's actually a big problem. Jungle hard is a very hard raid map that is impossible to win unless you pretty much have a full team of 10 with 2-3 healers and some good dps'ers.

This becomes a huge problem when you consider the fact that every player can only go twice per week. This makes it incredibly hard to find 9 other people online at the same time as you who all still have chance left AND are actually a team that could beat it, unless you do it immediately after the instance resets.

My suggestion is simple: let us continue joining people's invites to the instance after we have used up our chances, but only allow reduced rewards. For example, maybe remove titan gear and all runes from the drop table and just let people farm tears, red stones, and essence. Since the map takes so long to complete, if you can complete it at all, I doubt this would be viable way to farm those items, but it WOULD allow us to help our friends and guildmates to complete the instance after we've used up our chances. As it is right now, it's pretty much impossible for anyone below 400k might to even play the map, since they would obviously not be someone's first choice for a team. But I know that if we could go again to help friends and lower might players, we definitely would.

TLDR: Please allow us to continue joining Squad Instance invites after we've used up our chances, but at reduced rewards so that people couldn't farm titan gear etc. This would make it much much MUCH easier to form a team, especially for jungle hard.

Re: Nightmare Jungle (Hard) fix

Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:16 am

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks a lot for your kind suggestions of Nightmare Jungle. We will forward your idea to our developers and suggest them take into consideration.

If you have any further problems, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day! :)

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team
Post a reply