Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Fix BF matching

Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:13 am

Either fix battlefield matching, or make it balanced like edge. Because there are 1.3-1.8m matching against 500-1m might players constantly which is highly unfair and honestly ruins the point of doing battlefield when you gain a third of the original prize. step your game up snail

Re: Fix BF matching

Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:35 am

Hi there,

We totally understand your feelings. However, we will record and report your complaints and suggestions to our related department. They will totally think about it.

Any further problems, feel free to send emails to our support mailbox at Support@SnailGamesUSA.com. They are ready to help with you there.

Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:10 am

Taichi Panda wrote:Hi there,

We totally understand your feelings. However, we will record and report your complaints and suggestions to our related department. They will totally think about it.

Any further problems, feel free to send emails to our support mailbox at Support@SnailGamesUSA.com. They are ready to help with you there.

DONT LIE for the past six mounts I have send you more then 20 e-mails with this prioblem and every time your response is the same "WE HAVE NOTICE THAT THANK YOU BE PATIENCE"
so for the past six mounts what you thnik ?! aobut that and are you going to say your real position are you going to change (fix) it or NOT? I have give you a several suggestion about this how can be happens and nothing is going in that direction in total what you really do
1. make battlefields who you say is for all but in the real they are make only for the strongest players
2.the strong players play at the same time as the real weak one and the strong players receive the huge reward and they have resource to upgrade their players, the weak one only receive some shits and they are pist off because they have killed wiht 1-2 hits so there is no acutal fight.and they didn`t have a chanse to be even close for a wining
3. with this way of mach system you create HUGE GAP between players and the fun is GOONE.
and because you seems can`t understand what we are try to say I will shot it to you
DID YOU SEE SOMETHING WRONG ?
55 kills and is normal when he only go around and kill almost all of the other players with 1-2 hits !!! and 144 k player against 80 k payer !?

Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:17 am

I completely agree bubolino.

HUGE GAP between players and the fun is GOONE!
Post a reply