Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Turkey server imported

Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:12 am

I thank you for playing the best game in the world I agree with Turkey I play in Russia 32. I am playing on the server and I bought more than 1000 dollars but there is no use because nations play for more than 1 year I am crushing in all the war zones I do not enjoy any place, I do not buy products because I am aimless because I do not have the right to fight in my king league. I can get 3-4 people at most in terms of surviving in the league of pvp because I do not get the opponent is not injustice is not injustice is the old starters playing with great pleasure while I play with nervous crisis i want to tell you We are very much in turkey panda we have very serious money we are wasting money please open a new server for Turkey and we will continue to enjoy playing and buying products thanks in advance

Re: Turkey server imported

Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:13 am

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your contact.
We will record your advice and report to our developers and they will work hard to improve it. If you have any other issues, please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com. We will check it quickly when we receive your mail.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support
Post a reply