Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Balance your game

Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:52 pm

I find myself ALWAYS fighting higher leveled players in any event I play. From battlefield to PvP, it's the same everywhere you go. At least make it fair by setting a level or might balance. Like, how can a L28 ever win against a L82? This happend to my brother the other day and he got pissed.
Today I didn't win a single battlefield match just because of the level gap. This is unfair and very, very, very frustrating.
I've seen so many people complain about this, in game and on forum, yet nothing has happen to prevent this from escalating for as long as I know.
My idea and suggestion: balance your game. This is by far the worst game when it comes down to level balance and this is my opinion. It's a very nice game with a lot of potential, but not when the community wants a balance and it's ignored by de developers. A L50 fighting against L70+? What chance do I have to win? Lol.

Re: Balance your game

Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:29 am

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your contacting. We totally understand your feelings. We will record and report your complaints and suggestions to our related department. They will totally think about it and make the game fairer.

Any further problems, please feel free to contact us at support@snailgamesusa.com
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day! :)

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Re: Balance your game

Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:55 am

Sick and tired of doing br and bf and opposing teams have so many star level 2 players completely unfair! :evil:
Post a reply