Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

New guild store

Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:02 pm

In the new update the clan page option and the outfit have been removed from store. I have been working for 57 days to get the 80 clan pages I need to upgrade. Now the only way for me to get them is to spend real cash on them. This is unfair to those of us who have worked so long on one single item, only to have it ripped away. The new store in guild is a terrible thing to do. We have relied on it as one of the very few sources for gold pills, the only place for clan pages ( PvP store doesn't count because of the exceptionally high price of items) , lunar tears and ascension stone, which are almost impossible to get in usable numbers without spending large amounts of money. You have left me very disappointed and confused.
Thank you

Re: New guild store

Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:33 am

Hi there,

Greetings! We have forwarded this problem to our technicians ans they will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience and please wait patiently. If you have any further questions or problems, please reply on this thread or feel free to contact us directly at support@snailgamesusa.com.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team
Post a reply