Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Please

Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:33 am

Please snail give the players with stars their own battlefield, battle Royale and edge. I can't play the game battle royal without so many people with 1 or 2 star who are one shoting players with full health.

It's not fair, not everyone can afford to buy your overpriced items. I have been saying this so long now.

Suggestion about the battle royal, the respawn area should be safe for the players, I don't like farming low levels myself but others do that and let no one out and that's in my opinion not fun,and high level players don't die and keep killing.

So please give them their own everything like you did with the squad instance so they have more challenges.

Re: Please

Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:03 am

Hi there,

Greetings!We will forward your suggestion to our relevant staff and they will take them into consideration in future development. If you have any further questions or problems, please reply on this thread or feel free to contact us directly at support@snailgamesusa.com.

Best regards,
Snail Customer Suppport Team

Re: Please

Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:42 pm

It has become more ridiculous now, I just did a battlefield and the opposite team had a Lvl 34 with them, and ofcourse he or she died in less than one second. In battle royal 20 players have stars and 1 million might+ players going afk because the strong players are camping the respawn area and letting no one out.

The assassin should be nerfed to the ground, a stun and silence? Who came up with that idea? And there is the hunter with the whip who one shots you, this isn't fun to play anymore.
Post a reply