Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Frustrated

Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Come on snail, I'm vip 6 and 1m++ might and I still die after 1 or a few hits. I've topped up substantially and yet not enough. Do I have to spend thousands more just to atleast have a fair chance? I play this x amount of hours everyday but the imbalance in players are so huge that 80% of the people playing are worthless. Slowly losing interest and I don't think I'm gonna spend another cent on this game and still have the same result. Pls be fair and considerate

Re: Frustrated

Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:17 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting. We suggest you increase your might and change better equipment and runes. And we believe your character can become stronger. Any further issues, please contact us at: support@snailgamesusa.com.

Thanks for your support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Support Team

Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:27 am

Yes i get it. So i have to spend more right?

Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:55 am

sunshine wrote:Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting. We suggest you increase your might and change better equipment and runes. And we believe your character can become stronger. Any further issues, please contact us at: support@snailgamesusa.com.

Thanks for your support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Support Team

How about the people who can't spend the money? You need to take responsibility and players with stars their own battlefield, battle Royale and edge.

Thu May 25, 2017 2:11 am

Its because you suck and farming, saving and building I don't spend anything on game and I easily maintain top 10 in pvp in my server....with abyssits easy now
Post a reply