Idea & Suggestions

Battle Royale-URGENT!!!!

Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda

Battle Royale-URGENT!!!!

Postby stinkyarmpits » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:15 pm

Please make the zone inside bases a no damage zone.
Right now people are farming them, big players won't allow lower ones to leave.... makes no sense... end this madness...
Its a simple thing to implement and I'm sure that this is not the idea you had when you thought of BR...

Go for it...taichi panda rules... but not like this
stinkyarmpits

Re: Battle Royale-URGENT!!!!

Postby 10153597779427984 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:51 am

I have been saying this for so long now, I don't know if they are going to listen to us. I am being one shot by players with stars, and now they even enter the spawn area and kill everyone there and let no one leave. The add who supposedly has to kill them, he can't anymore.

What are you going to do about this situation snail?

Postby admin016 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:02 am

Hi there,

Greetings! We will forward your suggestion to our technicians and we believe they will take it into consideration in future development.
If you have any further questions or problems, please reply on this thread or feel free to contact us directly at support@snailgamesusa.com.

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team
admin016

Postby JOHN69MARC@GMAIL.COM » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:33 pm

I agree! One or two shots dead... back up and a second later dead again.. IN MY OWN BASE! I just drop my device and watch me die again and again. How fun it is! Let the big spenders enjoy killing weak players. Yes I increase my might but they get stronger faster. I know I can't beat them guys but can you atleast let us live long enough to play?
JOHN69MARC@GMAIL.COM

Postby JOHN69MARC@GMAIL.COM » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:25 pm

Snail you should have a minimum of 2million might to join the battle royal! They are the guys that get to play anyway... the rest are just target practice
JOHN69MARC@GMAIL.COM

Postby RODOLPHABBOUD@HOTMAIL.COM » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:21 pm

Dear sanil maybe do battle royal by might brackets like in cross serever that would ideal.
RODOLPHABBOUD@HOTMAIL.COM

Postby taigarose » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:17 pm

RODOLPHABBOUD@HOTMAIL.COM wrote:Dear sanil maybe do battle royal by might brackets like in cross serever that would ideal.

Dear player,

Greetings! Thank you for your contact.

We will record your suggestion about Battle Royale and will forward this to our developer. Hope they can tale it into consideration.

If you have any issue or good ideas about our game, please contact support@snailgamesusa.com for further help.

Thanks a lot for your kindly support for our game!
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team
taigarose

Return to Idea & Suggestions