Idea & Suggestions

Gifting and Trade Event

Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda

Gifting and Trade Event

Postby RJPADUA@GMAIL.COM » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:41 pm

How about every now and then Taichi Panda will hold a Gifting ang Trading event where players from the same Guild can Trade and Gift items (equipments) to their loyal friends. I think this is the only thing that is really missing in this game. I understand this game is a money grab so I think having this once in a while Event will actually stop people from quitting the game. This will give them an opportunity to get rid of equipments by trading or gifting it to friends who may actually need them.

Items can be traded by depositing it in the Guild Bazzar and the player can set what type of equipment they will Trade it with. Of course this Trade Transaction will also cost diamonds. :-)
RJPADUA@GMAIL.COM

Re: Gifting and Trade Event

Postby Max » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:17 am

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your suggestion. We will record and report to our developers.
Please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com if you have any other issues. We will do a further check when we receive your mail.

Thanks a lot for support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support
Max

Return to Idea & Suggestions