Idea & Suggestions

The better choice.....

Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda

The better choice.....

Postby FORGED.IN.RAINBOWS » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:17 am

Hello! I have asked many times while playing the game live and went into chat room to seek help about certain things and have not received any help at all. When there is the question mark buttons to read how and what to do there are still some spots in the game that I am questioning. Like a what are the best pets to have? Another question I have is how do you accumulate outfits?

Thank you to anyone who replays. Save travels!
FORGED.IN.RAINBOWS

Re: The better choice.....

Postby soloria » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:34 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your post here.

We would suggest our operators put more guilding information in the game to help players to know more about our game like on the aspect of which pet and what equipment is recommended for players of different levels.

For any assistance regarding specific game issues please feel free to contact Snail Game support center at support@snailgamesusa.com

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team
soloria

Postby RODOLPHABBOUD@HOTMAIL.COM » Tue May 02, 2017 10:05 am

the pets is for you to decide what goes better for ur built, if you need healing squad maiden turtle and warlock r the most used, damage buff and so on, remember evolution stats only applies on the first team pets, you can t get evolution stats from 2 3 and 4 team, u can put skeleton king on that team and gain massive damage reduction when u get evo 18.it is easy to get in citadel rewards.

as for outfits you can buy them at stores, or you click outfit on ur character, then click inset u will see that u can synthetise armor and weapon for 30 shards or 20 outfit shards.
the shards u can get from disassembling lower might outfit that u can buy in store or collect in guild store, decathlon store and team instance store. notice that if u buy the outfit that hv 20 000 net damage it will give you 6 outfit shards. others will give 2 or 4 in total.

hope it was helpful.
RODOLPHABBOUD@HOTMAIL.COM

Postby LIUMING » Wed May 03, 2017 1:37 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your reply.
We are very appreciated for your suggestion and help.
Thanks for your support and have a great day!
I think we will optimize the gameplay as you described.

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Executive
LIUMING

Return to Idea & Suggestions