Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Truthfully and sorry but

Sat May 27, 2017 2:54 pm

I used to love her but she had to kill me.

Ive loved tcp since I've found it. And theres been disappointment and happiness throughout my time here I've spent thousands on your game and you have ruined the passion i had left worked my ass off for my equipment and all stats even though i spent a lot the spending helps but dont make you op hard work does. And you've over last months brought out titan and other sets that yeah are nice i started working on titan holding all equipment in storage until i would've one day been happy enough to wear it and then you started with others but guess last week you decided you wanted to totally ruin everything for some of us with cosmos set. While cosmos is nice and op and all that you gave no thought to the fact that some people have limits to what we're willing to put up with or how many times we are willing to start from scratch I've put enough into your game and pocket . I cant say im full on quiting today but its eminent

Re: Truthfully and sorry but

Sat May 27, 2017 4:02 pm

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting Snail games customer service.
We are so sorry to hear that from you. We understand you feeling so much.
The launch of cosmos equipment is the normal update of our game to inject more life into it.
We are appreciated for your support and sorry for such bad thing happened to you.

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team
Post a reply