Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Suggestions

Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:36 pm

1-Can you please put celestial Crystals in the market,Bazar or other store? Or at least reduce the price.

2-Let us buy level 32 runes for

3- increase the amount of tokens per win/loss in battlefield

4- increase the amount of tokens per win/loss in pvp, just few tokens a day won't help anyone with the current gap between low and high levels

5- increase the might gained from the attributes, again see above, it takes long to get to the might needed if you lack the time. Casual players need some love as well.

6- spawn area in battle royal should be off limits to other party, anyone who goes there dies immediately.

I am vip 6 and have hard time keeping up, I am doing this for the players who just want to enjoy the game and have fun.

Re: Suggestions

Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:07 am

"Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting. We will forward your suggestion to our developer and they will take it into consideration. For further issues, please send us an email at:support@snailgamesusa.com. Then we will have a check for you ASAP.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:42 am

Don't push cosmos armor on us!!! Keep the titan in taichi adventure, it's the only way for many people to get it!!! What's wrong with you? Why do you think that we want cosmos? It costs a lot of resources and money to get!! Especially when you want to refine it and keep failing because of that stupid system you put in, again what's wrong with you snail developers? Who comes with those ideas?

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:44 am

I have been suggesting that we should buy lvl 32 runes for crystals, it's the right time to do it.

Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:33 am

Greetings,

Dear player.
Thank you for your advice. We will record and report to our developers.
Please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com with more detail if you have any other issues. We will do a further check when we receive your reply.

Thanks a lot for support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support

What are celestial cyrstals

Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:03 am

I need Help On what celestial crystals are for

Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:52 pm

10153597779427984 wrote:1-Can you please put celestial Crystals in the market,Bazar or other store? Or at least reduce the price.

2-Let us buy level 32 runes for

3- increase the amount of tokens per win/loss in battlefield

4- increase the amount of tokens per win/loss in pvp, just few tokens a day won't help anyone with the current gap between low and high levels

5- increase the might gained from the attributes, again see above, it takes long to get to the might needed if you lack the time. Casual players need some love as well.

6- spawn area in battle royal should be off limits to other party, anyone who goes there dies immediately.

I am vip 6 and have hard time keeping up, I am doing this for the players who just want to enjoy the game and have fun.

Good ideas all. I just came back after quitting for a couple of years and it feels like it's impossible to ever make up the might difference. Why should new players even bother playing when they can never compete with players at the top that just get stronger and stronger?

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:51 am

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your contacting. We will have a record of your complaint and forward it to our developers. Hope you enjoy the game!

Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day! :)

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team
Post a reply