Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

No more trolling in Taichi Adventure!

Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:47 am

I know a lot of people already posted about it but since you haven't disabled that damn feature yet, here it is again:

Please disable the use of trap cards on other maps. I have been stuck on the same map for 1 month because some little impotent troll who was in my friends list has been dumping all his mines, no reward and reverse direction cards on my map!

It's unbearable and after spending 2 years playing the game, I'm seriously considering quitting because of this. PvP is fair. Allowing assholes to troll other players and harass them, robbing them of possible rewards is unfair, idiotic and frankly disgusting.

Re: No more trolling in Taichi Adventure!

Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:29 pm

Dear player,

Greetings! Thank you for your contact.

We feel sorry currently we have no function to clear up your taich adventure board.
Hope you can kindly understand.

Any other issues, please contact support@snailgamesusa.com.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:42 am

I honestly don't understand what's so hard about removing the feature that allows other players to ruin random people's Taichi Adventure Map but thanks for clearing and resetting my mzp.

Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:42 am

And all would be well now except that troll has already started dumping reverse and mine cards in the middle of my map and I'm already back at the start!

I even changed my name and that didn't stop him. What do I have to do to get this asshole to stop harassing me???!

Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:01 pm

Greetings,

Dear player. We will report your advice to our developers.
Please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com with more detail if you have any other issue. We will do a further check when we receive your reply.

Thanks a lot for support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:21 am

I am kindly asking for you to reset my map... again, since you won't stop that player from harassing me.

I don't know what I did to him because he seems fairly new but he obviously collects bad cards on purpose to dump them on me. Or he's cheating. I don't see how it's possible for one player to be collecting 10 bad cards in just one week!

He's dumped so many cards on my map yesterday, he had to triple them on some spots!

Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:10 am

@Firekween
Greetings,

Dear player. Sorry for your inconvenience. Your complaint will be reported to our developers. They will try to improve it in the future. Any other issues, please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com with more detail about your issue. We will do a further check when we receive your reply.

Thanks a lot for support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support
Post a reply