Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Welcome to the Idea & Suggestions Forums

Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:12 pm

For all of your bright ideas and constructive suggestions!

Re: Welcome to the Idea & Suggestions Forums

Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:45 am

Is there a possibility to add in a Ranged Class?

Also for Clans/ Guilds make it something you want to be in a guild like XP buffs.. or Extra gold from dungeons / even Trading would be nice idk if that would be a issue but would be nice

Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:06 am

1. Character Name: Keo
2. Character Level: 28
3. Server Name-- Apple Test
4. Detailed description of suggestion
I was thinking of a Endless HORDES of monsters... generally waves coming at you.

Could be solo / or a team of 2/3 gain prizes every 10 levels.. obviously getting better as you progress.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:07 am

2. Character Level; 28
3. Server Name- Apple Test

Not sure if this is something that can be done but what about titles.. something you earn doing specific achievements / PVP or PVE type situations.

Some sort of PVP ranking system that grants you titles.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:12 am

2. Character Level: 28

For the plunder Function to steal items from other players to get loot.. can there be a option where just like the AUTO loot function on the dungeons where you can just do it 5 times without ever entering it as long as you had 3 stars... would be nice to have a similar function in plunder instead of constantly pressing the button all the time.

Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:11 am

1. Character Name: Pray
2. Character Level; 30
3. Server Name- Apple Test
4. Detailed description of suggestion :- Just a simple ones, can we have a time or rather "clock" in the game so that players from all over the world can have the same advantage of knowing when is events such as feast/ pvp & etc.. Been really confused as I've noticed sometimes i miss out on events etc.

VIP lvl 2

Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:20 am

2. Character Level: 34

This is off the wall idea, but i dont see it hurting the company in any way or financially but can the betas get VIPlvl2 on live launch as a way of saying hey THANKS guys for being there would be amazing alot of betas I have done we dont get that kind of love.. or just 5k gems to start would be awesome too.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:47 am

Great ideas guys! We'll keep these all in mind!

Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:45 pm

2. Character Level: 37

One of the things.. i noticed and hate doing is after I loot a bunch of people.. i noticed I have to synth a single item at a time when I have 15 of them to be made.. is there a way to make batches of 5.. or the whole lot that would make it SOOO much easier.

Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:48 pm

1. Character Name: TaichiPanda
2. Character Level: 35
3. Server Name- Noror
4. Pet refund

It would be nice if we can sell a pet and get back all the pills it consumed, kind of like reforging equipment. Since we are constantly getting new pet souls from questing and buying treasures, players like to flirt around with different pet combination. But pet pills come at a short supply. It's be nice if we can spend some diamond for a refund.
Post a reply