Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Re: Welcome to the Idea & Suggestions Forums

Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:27 pm

1.Character name- Jessrenz
2.Character level- 19
3.Server- EU Hellfire
4. Share storage / character vending

Hello, I just want to give suggestioms regarding the storages. Maybe multippe characters in one acc in a server can share the storage so therefore they can share the items between characters of the same account. This way it can be really helpful for players who cant afford to top-up. Also maybe allow characters to vend or sell items to different players. This way the gold can circulate so others can farm items. Thank you

Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:32 am

Can I suggest Guild Titles above our names since we have this battle royale. Kinda like guild war or seige war with allies.

Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:24 am

1. Favorite server tabs
2. Friendlist improvement to show how long player have been offline, like in guild members list.
3. Some characters more to world chat.
These would be really good improvements for game.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:06 pm

I only have one thing im really waiting for but i dont know of it is possible or not. Can u make a trading systeem between friends or guild?

Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:29 pm

It would be great if players can trade like a much more rare items or give a gift other than fortitude

Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:24 pm

Please Put Sharpshooter Soulstones Back into the Warrior Store!!!!

Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Hey o have an issue with logging in into the guild and all chats beign erased.. This is a problem because I can not see the previous messages and leaves on a blank page as a guild leader... Please change this ASAP
- D4RKK

Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:54 am

Hi , i want to talk about free wings , my idea is that : put the wings free , for example when you reach lvl 20 you have a quest that give you the wings, and maybe you can make the game that cost 1 or 2 euros , so the people pay when buy the game and after they can chose if want to spend more. If not the game now is like you need to pay if you want to continue to play this game. In my opinion this is a great thing. Thank you.

Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:03 pm

New PVP system, new servers should only be able to challenge new servers. Old servers challenge only old servers. Why would you combine them both for? Thats a huge mistake you made.

They have a 50+ level advantage over us.

Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:15 pm

pvp should be divided in channels based on lvl ! like channel 1 entry requirement lvl 25 to 35 channel 2 entry requirement lvl 35 to 45 and so on ! this would give a fair chance to player and people won't quit the game ! at present there's no way to raise up in pvp rank
Post a reply