Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Re: Welcome to the Idea & Suggestions Forums

Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:33 pm

I would like to see a countdown timer for events such as battlefield or battle Royale. We play with much players from different countries in an US server for example, and it's difficult to know when the event is happening.

Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Hi!

Please separate servers in warpath!!!! It is awful to play with very top guild. Why now servers are together in watpath??? It was very good game akso for muddle players but now it is not good. How can we collect cristals if we even can not win warpath anymore??? Please think about all players not just about only topup.
Soon you will lost more players.

Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:13 pm

make level and might limits in pvp and battle royale "MONEY MAKERS" :evil: :evil: :evil: i am level 65 and play battle royale with 10 100+ animal opponents :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:56 am

Character Name: ShadowHunterLV
2. Character Level: 100
3. Server Name-- Curse-S23
4. Detailed description of suggestion

Please implement SMS top up option for Taichi Panda..

Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:08 pm

Why dragon wing so bad not so custom
Waste my diamond buy it
So xpensive
Plzzz create a custom wing look so nice before
Thanks

Idea & Suggestions Forums

Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:33 pm

1.5M+ might 200+lvl should have their own battle royal even their on sever. It is highly unfair and impractical to put on with 200K+ might 76+lvl. Everyone die with one hit.100-200+ kills is just ridiculous to play against. It's a lot of BS I overlook in such a flawed game but CTFO 1.5M+ Might should have there on sever. Besides the "12hr maintenance down time where as I could play" oh 200D compensate. But it's the thought that counts I guess. Thanks for Shidding on the players and thanks for taking care of the big cash spenders.

Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:05 am

1.Character Name: MCxangel_XD
2.Character level: 46
3.Server name: Rowdy (S64)
4.Detailed description of suggestion

I was wondering about a trade market that you unlock at around level 30+. You can use the trade market to find the exact item you want such as a Hades armor, this helps people struggling to get the item they want but they have to pay something in return with a different item such a neptunes boots. They are only aloud to trade 4 things at a time though and also this could be in a island where all people from different servers can trade you just tap on the person you want to trade and the maximum per island is 22 people.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:32 am

Daimond instances earn lots of daimonds by competing challenges

Crystal instances earn crystals by competing challenges
Mount instances explore levels with your mounts

Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:52 pm

New mode diamond instance new mode:crystal instance

Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:56 pm

New mode: Mount Instance New mode: Wing instance New mode Outfit Crafter
Post a reply