Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Re: Welcome to the Idea & Suggestions Forums

Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:11 am

1. DG.Efesierra
2. 95
3. US-S68
4. First of all, thanks if someone is reading this. I really apprecite that you care about my point of view. I really really want to be able to Enhance Demoness and upgrade Demoness's Skills ... Beacause i think is very dificult to get Demoness shards (like Boris) and i think boris is too much better, and i spend tons of pink pieces upgrading Demoness, hope you can change that!

Greetings

Efesierra

Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:48 pm

How about having runes in the shop every month?

Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:59 pm

Hallo es wäre schön wenn man eine art Leinwand mit 300 Zeichen für die Gilden hinzufügen könnte wo man Regeln speichern kann.
Damit die Mitglieder die jeweiligen Regeln immer vor augen haben und nachlesen können.
Die Pinnwand soll nur für Mitglieder sichtbar sein.
Vielen Dank
LL♣Plattfuss
Eu-s49 Legion

Battle fields are unfair

Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:49 pm

I think that the battlefields should have level brackets, instead of level 30s going up against level 90s.

relic rumble achievement

Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:41 am

in relic rumble doesnt a automatic win count as a win in achievement if not could u do something about it cause its been like 3 to 4 months an my guild gets free win no one to battle for relic rumble an im stuck at 5 out of 10 wins in achievement

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:16 pm

hi there panda's personaly i think an storage per account instead of per char would be nice also the diamonds u earn r account bound ... that way u can switch gears or grind gears 4 ur alts and make 1 big and strong main.

ppl will spend more time getting gears and prob spend more on diamonds if they wanna pay
and non paying members can build propper chars faster and so it will be an better gameplay for all.

xtra xp/gold/better loots 4 playing with an guild would be nice ,,,that way playing in a guild has more profit.

hope some of the idea's is in 1 of the nxt patches :)

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:26 am

Dakota wrote:hi there panda's personaly i think an storage per account instead of per char would be nice also the diamonds u earn r account bound ... that way u can switch gears or grind gears 4 ur alts and make 1 big and strong main.

ppl will spend more time getting gears and prob spend more on diamonds if they wanna pay
and non paying members can build propper chars faster and so it will be an better gameplay for all.

xtra xp/gold/better loots 4 playing with an guild would be nice ,,,that way playing in a guild has more profit.

Greetings!

Dear player,

Thanks for your advice. We will record your suggestion and forward to our developers. They will be working to take your idea into the game in the future.

Hope you enjoy the game and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:24 am

Dakota wrote:hi there panda's personaly i think an storage per account instead of per char would be nice also the diamonds u earn r account bound ... that way u can switch gears or grind gears 4 ur alts and make 1 big and strong main.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:31 am

Hello comunity , iam not new in the game but new to the forum ...
I didn play for a long time taichi panda but it seems for me now days in _Modes_Like BattleRoyal
Ppl over level 100 like to base r-a-p-e all games .. i am back now closly 2 weeks but i ask me one little (for me stupid cause its any where a bit logic just=)) why snail dont make a BR mode just for ppl with a level 100 entry till 100++, Because the last 25 BR games i saw just 2-3 games where ppl wont rush to the oppside base and crush them down.. i am not a supreme high rank ... just level 93+ but i am just asking me if snail still want to melk our cow until the end .. this level entry for BR or an extra room setup for higher ranks, then 100% it would be a nice thing.
Even it could prevent small ppl in rank to leave our game after just a few days of try...
and also it should not a big deal for the developers to do this in the game .. that is not much code adding too the ranking idea.... small work for a big and fair improvement.. 8-) :shock:
but i dont even know if i put this post on the right spot...
next i dont want say the game is bad but to let the game be more alife... this permant base farming and overload on rank 100+,could upset new and old player...(it does it ,also too meee.. but i try now this way, who know what will come if i get an ear or an eye on it XD)
R.
Testa1
Lets have fun and joy in once..
do not harm any one
Be honest
BYE BYE
Ps forgive me for my bad english... and question is how long i do play Tpanda closly 2years XD

Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:24 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting. Regarding your issue, we suggest you send us an email at:support@snailgamesusa.com with your detailed account information. Then we will have a check for you ASAP.
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team
Post a reply