Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Battle Royale...?

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Yeah I'm very angry that you guys took out the channel select option. And you made it literally impossible to kill the guardian. I'm hoping you will change it back to the way it was before. Because playing battlefield now I'm just considering leaving when I make only up to 1000 points. Won't stay any longer anymore :(

Re: Battle Royale...?

Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:40 pm

The spawn point is much more protected now, making it impossible to kill the guardian and farm people as they spawn. They did add 2 mini bosses that drop dust to the team who kills him.
I miss the select channel option, I've already been burned going in with a team of 5 to a room that is 6/1 and 7/2. With the select channel option you could meet with cross server friends in a room and avoid empty rooms if you didn't want an empty room.
I'd really like to see rooms with mount and transform restrictions.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:13 pm

battle royale unlock at level 45 ,, now tell me what a person lvl 45 is the battle royale ,, it eh totally unfair ,, before the upgrade still had the option of choosing rooms ...
Another annoying issue is the pvp league ,, has no need to put 10 minutes of a battle to another I spend one hour to spend 1 ticket pvp league ...
is almost a torment people have what it takes, be looking at one screen expecting a wretched pvp that often happens is not very irritating ...
Reduce the interval between battles to 5 minutes and again the choice of rooms in battle royale..

Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:40 pm

I would love the channel selection to come back.
As for PVP, there needs to be at least a 1 min CD between matches, meaning 6 min total between rounds. But 10 min is just ridiculous. Especially on day 1

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:51 am

I liked killing the guardian, but realistically now with mounts, they absolutely need it to protect people like me from people like the level 80 to 90 somethings who are way powerful. I am a decently ok 72. With the mounts, I can down a large number of level 80s, and even maybe a 90. But, if the shoe was on the other foot, I would not stand a chance. You could literally have three or four strong people with mounts obliterating any chance the other team has of doing anything.The protection from The One, Diablo, and other guilds like that from completely wiping out the others. There are some decently friendly members of those guilds, and I hold nothing against you, but I like the protection. With the fire horse mount, you can still park just outside and keep obliterating the base anyway. Just park 3 or 4 strong mounts there, and you might still stand a chance.

There are two warmongers now though, and even if I am on a losing team, I can get 3 to 5k points, and get 5 stardust and decent exp, along with 1 blood button thing that you can save up to level up the mount. At one blood button per game, I can in a couple months get a second star for me mount. Slow, but better than nothing considering that Warpath is impossible for me to get into.

All in all, I like mounts, and I think the protection in the base is absolutely 100% right on, or this would be even more of a bloodbath than it already is.

In BR, I die quite a lot of times. With a mount though, I can get enough good shots in to average 3 to 5 k per game. I even got 10.5k points in one game. It seems fine to me. The only thing I would ask is to put back in the option of trying to pick servers. Sometimes I like a crowd, and sometimes I don't. Not to mention, I have a great internet connection and I often die because of lag. When it takes 6 minutes to respawn a mount, I do not like having lag that could mean my mounts death before it shows on my device. When there are fewer people, generally the lag seems better. (I am on an LG g3 with fast Wifi).

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:54 am

Think u guys should try pvpleague today! Awesome improvement!

Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Funny you mention that Mr. Unknown because I don't attack a lower level unprovoked. Ironically I saw folks with a levels higher than mine and they used mounts to kill me. And ever since mounts were added, now I'm just sticking around only to make 1k then gtfo but can barely do that because they(along with lower levels) are not defending themselves. They were killing me. I swear, mounts just took away the fun in Taichi Panda. Probably not for you, but its not fun playing BR anymore.

Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:05 pm

The mount restriction is something that definitely needs to be added. I made a post about this a few days ago , but didn't get much response to it. Maybe the more people that propose something like this the more attention it will get from people that can change it. Obliterating people is fun , but people should be on equal footing especially when it comes to mounts. Even being on the winning side in most cases, waiting for people who don't want to get nuked all match just gets kind of old.
Battle Royal is a great aspect of the game and can be very entertaining , but at the same time I'm sure it's becoming far less entertaining for people who don't have mounts yet. I doubt its going to force them to get a mount,it's going to force them to stop playing BR.

Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:41 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting. Regarding your issue, we suggest you send us an email at:support@snailgamesusa.com with your detailed issue and account information. Then we will have a check for you ASAP.
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:53 pm

idk if anyone posted this but what a might based limit to which BR rooms players are queued to i.e. 250k to 500k 501k to 750k 751k to 1mill. etc that way it can be a little more evened out n ppl cam have fun fair fights instead of not wanting to go in cuz they are matched up with ppl 5million might higher than them .... its annoying as hell and it makes a lot of ppl nit want to play including the paying members
Post a reply