Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Re: Battle Royale...?

Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:45 pm

114775881931320250684 wrote:idk if anyone posted this but what a might based limit to which BR rooms players are queued to i.e. 250k to 500k 501k to 750k 751k to 1mill. etc that way it can be a little more evened out n ppl cam have fun fair fights instead of not wanting to go in cuz they are matched up with ppl 5million might higher than them .... its annoying as hell and it makes a lot of ppl nit want to play including the paying members

I agree totally. Right now it's ridiculous when players with 3 mil plus might just trap the other team in the spawn area and slaughter them repeatedly. It's no fun spawning, getting one-shotted, and repeat for the next 20 minutes and you can't even get out of the spawn area then lose a match 130k to 30k because one team is all 3 - 5 star players and another is mostly sub 100 lvl.

If you get lucky and your team kills the warmonger twice and you can scrape up 4k pts the rewards for BR are still really good but it could be so much better if some balancing based on might were implemented. I like the quoted poster's idea of separating battlefields in increments of 250k might. But if that isn't possible at least give us three -- one for less than 1 mil might, one for say 1 mil to 2.5 might, and a third at 2.5 mil plus. It's really only fair to give lower powered players a chance so they can build and catch up to the big boys instead of the rich just getting richer.

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:48 am

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your feedback about the battle royale. We will forward it to our technicians for further consideration to do some improvement in the future. If you have any other problems, please contact us directly through support@snailgamesusa.com.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day! :)

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:38 pm

Making the guards stronger in today's patch did absolutely nothing to help. I guess the devs are just too lazy for a real fix.
Post a reply