Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Add more attempt for Abbys

Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:06 pm

Wht can i see here it better for add a double extra attempt for abbys..i dont satisfied with attmpt juet a little..mybe high vip can get more..but already have limit even for vip10..i really hope support centre add more extra limit for abbys..thanks

Re: Add more attempt for Abbys

Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:15 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting. Regarding your issue, we suggest you send us an email at:support@snailgamesusa.com with your detailed account information. Then we will have a check for you ASAP.
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:22 pm

I think Abby is getting a tad put out with Teresa's arguments. ... Teresa has rebuffed all attempts to solve her sabbatical quandary. ... and not have to worry about not getting paid what is owed me every month. ... most landlords run all their prospective tenants through a credit agency just like I did when you moved in with me Matty's eyes were so disappointed by this that Abby almost wished she hadn't ... Lots of little attempts add up.” She cleared her throat and wiggled the key in the ignition. “Speaking of attempts, I'm going to give it one more try and ask you why we're ... Matty appeared to think about the question, as if weighing methods Fern

Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:23 am

Greetings,

Dear player. All your advice will be reported to our developers.
Please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com with more detail about your issue. We will do a further check when we receive your reply.

Thanks a lot for support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support
Post a reply