Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Include elemental necklace in exchange

Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:36 pm

Hi, I exchanged 2 elemental item gift boxes for ice necklaces, w the expectation I could exchange them for a cosmos necklace. When I tried to exchange, the exchange doesn't include elemental necklaces. It has several other elemental items I for exchange... I should still be able to exchange ANY elemental gear for cosmos, don't you think? I believe the exchange should cover all elemental items still circulating. For instance, if you give elemental item gift boxes, then every item in that box should be exchangeable, or else, it's a useless gift!

I also have shards of other elemental items in my storage, taking up space, with lil to no new elemental pieces coming from the game. What are we supposed to do with them? I propose you include partial exchanges to the gear exchange. Give us something for collecting your botched attempt at a new lineup of gears!

Thanks!

Re: Include elemental necklace in exchange

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:15 am

"Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting. Regarding your issue, we suggest you send us an email at:support@snailgamesusa.com with your detailed issue and account information. Then we will have a check for you ASAP.
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team
Post a reply