Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Bugs and suggestions

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Hello there!
There's some bugs in game that have been bothering me for a while now and I'd also like to add some suggestions.
Bug #1:
In one of the abyss instances the character tends to get stuck when autoplaying. The character will attempt to cross the bridge connecting the 1st with the 2nd room and then get reset to the location attached:
Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/dCjrq

Bug #2:
When using "Autoloot 5-times" on map instances I often get the message that my inventory would be full, even though there s still 60+ spaces in my inventory and about 20 in my shard inventory. This makes autolooting the map somewhat annoing.

Bug #3:
The damage calculated on the bottom of the inventory doesn't seem to be calculated correctly. I removed an item from my belt and I lost 12k damage on my Ring and 2k on my necklace. The total damage displayed on the bottom only went down by 10k. When I put back the item in my belt my Ring went up by 12k again and my necklace by 2k but the total damage only went up by 10k.

Suggestion #1:
It would be nice to have an indicator for when the character is knocked down/unable to attack or use skills similar to the indicator when being silenced/stunned/rooted. This would make pvp, battlefields and Battle Royal a lot clearer. There seems to be an invisible debuff by the enemy Lord in Battle Royal that keeps everyone from attacking but it's not shown as a "condition"

Suggestion #2:
Players on Battle Royal get rendered pretty slowly so it iften happens that I run past someone without even noticing. I often just see players pop up behind me when I already ran past them and turning around is already to late. I don't think this is connected to any graphic settings so it would be great if the information about player positions would be of higher priority (server sharing information with the clients) when playing Battle Royal.

Suggestion #3:
It would be nice to have an option in the game settings that would enable and disable the animations of opening windows/popups of loot. I'm running the game on lowest settings on all my devices just to get rid of the annoing animations that occur when opening the inventory/market/looting the map/ etc.

Suggestion #4:
I've seen that someone has already suggested increasing the speed of the announcement banner but I think it would be nice to have an option to disable it permanently as it's in an annoing position and the information it supplies is usually pretty irrelevant. It may activate itself when important messages of bugs are announced by the game admins.

About my character:
Name: Tazzmani
Server: EU-S52 Doomsday (merged to RU-S15 Frosthorn)
Class: Treasure Hunter

Re: Bugs and suggestions

Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:42 am

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your detailed information and kind suggestions. Regarding your question about bugs, we suggest you send e-mails to us. Please send us an email at support@snailgamesusa.com with an explanation of your problem, with screenshots if applicable. Then we will help you efficiently. We will have a record and forward your suggestions to our developers for consideration.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day! :)

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team
Post a reply