Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

COSMOS DISSMBLY TOO HIGH PRICE

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 pm

Hello...about cosmos Disemblly shard..i think should less half around 200-250 only..cz it really hard if need 500...item cosmos also hard to collect their shard...so i give some ideas for LESS 250 FOR DISSMBLY AT MARKET.. :? I think many user who give full support for snail agreed with my reason..

Re: COSMOS DISSMBLY TOO HIGH PRICE

Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:16 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting. We will forward your suggestion of cosmos equipment to our developer and they will take it into consideration. Hope they could make some optimization in the future update. Wish you could kindly understand.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:54 am

Starlight47 wrote:Hello...about cosmos Disemblly shard..i think should less half around 200-250 only..cz it really hard if need 500...item cosmos also hard to collect their shard...so i give some ideas for LESS 250 FOR DISSMBLY AT MARKET.. :? I think many user who give full support for snail agreed with my reason..

I was just getting ready to start a thread saying the same thing. 500 diamonds to disassemble Cosmoms gear is insane. I just spent 4k diamonds disassembling two pieces of Cosmos gear to get them from Yin to Yang to refine from lvl 7 to lvl 8.

As far as I'm concerned this is basically a scam. When you synthesize a piece of Cosmos gear there's a 50/50 chance you'll have to disassemble to get the right Yin/Yang. Well that depletes your diamonds pretty fast and -- surprise, surprise -- forces you to buy more. Just one more thing punishing players who don't spend thousands of dollars on this game.

Snail is basically forcing us to use stupid Cosmos gear and the enormous cost of upgrading it between this super expensive price for disassembly and the constant level drops when fortifying (five level drops in a row hardly seems like 60% success) I'm ready to quit this game again. Unless you're rich or one of the many hackers you can't keep up.

Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:22 am

But if they Change it would not be fair for all other high player. I mean im at ref level 12-13 and do the same.

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:03 pm

JMIRCO23@AOL.COM wrote:But if they Change it would not be fair for all other high player. I mean im at ref level 12-13 and do the same.

Nobody feels sorry for high level players. The entire game caters to making things easier for you.
Post a reply