Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Some Suggestions

Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:39 pm

Dear Snail Workers.

I love taichi panda I have been playing this game for alot of time.
I quitted it for a while but now I"m back and it's so sad to see that there are no balance changes at all, especially in the fortitude mods.

Battle Royal - the most fun mod theortically, maybe if it was balanced...
The idea that there are people with above 2m might that raid low lvl people and sometimes even camping spawn is realy messed up why don't you change that already? I mean wtf...

This mod should be lvl or might ristricted for example:

lvl 45-80 Begginners
lvl 90-199 Advance
lvl 200+ Expert

And make it more rewarding to play at the higher lvls so we low lvl folks can enjoy a fun and balanced battle royal.

Mount issue, people have gotten so strong that they can 1 shot a mount wich is so stupid. add a stat like player damage resist to the mount so only other mount could hit hard a mount and not get killed by op p2w players.

Battlefield - Same idea like battle royal, you let people of all lvls and might to compete against each other... who does that? Today, I (lvl 75 fox mage) was matched against Pap70 who was many time ranked first in pvp leauges and he is currently lvl 508... COMON SNAIL... this is not fun !

You need to understand that I don't mind waiting long enough to have a fair and fun match, dont put me against people 400 lvls above me plz.

Mods Queue - Usually when I queue to some mods it takes time and that's alright by me but it would be much better idea to minimize the queue window so I can do some stuff like check upgrades and loot reward maybe check my storage and other things.

Arena - this is overall good mod but now I'm stuck at a list with powerful people that I have no chance to defeat you should refresh that list every day so I could try other people aswell.

Instance List - it's found in many mmorpg. I find it hard sometimes to enter a team instance which doiesnt give warrior stones, you should make a system that would be more visible and easier access for people to join and see if there is a team to join to.

Gold and Survival Instances - I realy like those, you should take off the auto loot and make them more rewarding maybe even making it similar to abyss survival so it will have lvls, will be more challenging and more rewarding of course.

I have many more good ideas I would like to share but I won't waste my time if there is no respond or caring by your side.

Re: Some Suggestions

Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Good ideas Aksiku except for one thing. Matching should be based om Might not Level. Level doesn't really mean that much. I'm lvl 199 with 1.4mil Might but I can get beat easily by someone say lvl 82 with 2 mil Might.

Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:22 am

BradTheImpaler wrote:Good ideas Aksiku except for one thing. Matching should be based om Might not Level. Level doesn't really mean that much. I'm lvl 199 with 1.4mil Might but I can get beat easily by someone say lvl 82 with 2 mil Might.

I don't agree with you, a person that achieves great might Should be able to enjoy it on weaker might people on his lvl. If I am an expert at the game and have above average might I'm not supposed to be matched against lvl 200+. I have no problem to die against an op guy in my lvl that's fair he deserve to be able to do that.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:28 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your kind suggestions. We will have a record and forward it to our developers.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day! :)

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Aksiku wrote:
BradTheImpaler wrote:Good ideas Aksiku except for one thing. Matching should be based om Might not Level. Level doesn't really mean that much. I'm lvl 199 with 1.4mil Might but I can get beat easily by someone say lvl 82 with 2 mil Might.

I don't agree with you, a person that achieves great might Should be able to enjoy it on weaker might people on his lvl. If I am an expert at the game and have above average might I'm not supposed to be matched against lvl 200+. I have no problem to die against an op guy in my lvl that's fair he deserve to be able to do that.

Having greater might doesn't make you an "expert" it just means you've either played longer or spent more money.
Post a reply