Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

new suggestions

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:21 pm

Hello,

Firstly, I have to apologize for my bad english, but I will try hard to explain it.

I play this game more than 3 years and Im a big fan of this game. But, I also played another MMORPG games and I really miss some services which are not in Taichi Panda. Also, I would change some things.

1) I really miss trading between players. The currency between players should be diamonds. Why? Diamond is rare "item", you can change diamond for whatever you want, so there should be a service like trading between players. A player can trade to another player some items for diamonds. It is ispirated by MMORPG called world of warcraft... I would make this trade system instead of market

2) The system of equipment is really stupid, I have never seen system, when you need more pieces of same item to upgrade it. In most of MMORPG you get once some item, and you will just upgrade this sword. In Taichi Panda, if you want to refine something, later you need the same item. -> this system is stupid. In world of warcraft, you play PvP or PvE, where you can get some points.. you can exchange that points for equipment.. just once.. and than upgrading

3) I miss something, which would make every class different. For example, tree of talents or something like that..

4) The game should change a lot. For example Citadel -> build citadel -> reward should change every weak..

5) I really miss some special store to exchange souls of pets for rare pets.. There could be some shop, or maybe, i would remake the systems of pets.. for example, instead of getting soul of some pet, we could get some tokens.. and we could buy soul of pet for tokens.. rare pets could be more expensive..

Thanks for hear my suggestions. I hope, you will decide to change Taichi Panda a lot.

Re: new suggestions

Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:22 am

"Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your kind suggestions. We will have a record and forward it to our developers.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day! :)

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team
Post a reply