Discuss your thoughts on improving Taichi Panda
Post a reply

Sell all button for items

Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:00 pm

I want to be able to sell all items for item points, not only siderite or gold. Am I supposed to sell one thousand blue quality weapons or armors or two thousand green items, one by one, to buy a talisman upgrade from exchange? You have to tap on item, then tap on sell, then select item points this is too long and ridiculous. Put the button under or near the sell all for gold or siderite, to sell for item points, please ( and so you don't sell by mistake, make it so that it only sells green or blue quality weapons and armour, but not higher quality or runes or anything else)

Re: Sell all button for items

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:01 am

Hi there,

Greetings! We will forward your request to our technicians for further consideration.They may think to add functions to sell more items. Please kindly understand.
Any other problems, please feel free to contact us at support@snailgamesusa.com.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:54 am

Hello

Any news about this topic? my fingers already burn....

Thank you.

Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:16 pm

I used 2500 points today. That means at least 1250 taps*3, 3750 taps to get points. I need a purple upgrade for talisman and im supposed to do at least 6000 taps for it? This is the worst engineering ever, please, please, do something about it

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:31 pm

Anyone still doing anything about this? Help! At least fix the problem with stacks, if I sell a green exp rune it gives me 1 item point, so each is worth one. But if I sell 200 it still gives me only 1 item point, this is awful!

Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:41 am

VFZSOLT@YAHOO.COM wrote:Anyone still doing anything about this? Help! At least fix the problem with stacks, if I sell a green exp rune it gives me 1 item point, so each is worth one. But if I sell 200 it still gives me only 1 item point, this is awful!

Dear player,

Greetings! Thank you for your reply.

Please offer us your character name ,server name along with screenshots to support@snailgamesusa.com. Then we will do further check for you.

Look forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team
Post a reply