Player-made guides to aid in your journey
Post a reply

Re: [MASTERMIND] Goats Guide to Guilds

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:11 pm

Hey might wanna remove the end of Relic Rumble to change it to the new amount of time. On a side note do you know how to increase amount of elite spots available?

Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Any-body have guild store 32lvl? How many blood gem every day i can buy?

Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:47 pm

The Bazaars refreshes for lower level guilds is one a day, the amount of free refreshes increases as the guild levels up... I may be wrong but I think it's 10+ = 2 refreshes 20+ = 3 30+ = 4 etc...

Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:57 pm

That's just for the guild leader.
At lvl 30+ we still only get 2 refreshes

lvl 32 store is 1 blood gem per day I believe

Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:35 pm

Hello Sir,
i am trying to find out how Advanced Daily Offering works. could that be added?

Thanks

=]

Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:53 pm

I may update it eventually. The new relic rumble system needs to go in also.
Only problem is that I have not fought in one of the new relic rumbles as no one ever bids against us.

Advanced offering is simple though.
If members of your guild top up a total of 3600 diamonds (or whatever it is), everyone in the guild gets the advanced offering.
And yes, by top up I mean pay actual money. It basically works out to, if your guild pays $100 a day, you get an extra offering.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:16 pm

New Relic Rumble system:
1. Top 3 bidding guilds, fight each other - First to reach 5000 points wins
2. Top Bidding guild fights both 2nd and 3rd bid winner at same time
Bid 1 vs Bid 2(lobby 1)
Bid 1 vs Bid 3(lobby 2)
3. Top Bidding guild should win both matches and reach 5000 points first to win the relic
4. 2nd and 3rd bid winner only need to win their matches(which is against top bidder) and reach 5000 points first to win the relic
5. If top bidding guild wins, they get 1.5x rewards.
6. Players from Top bidding guild can move between match lobbies in between battle
7. Teams can get points by occupying resource regions placed in the maps or by killing opponents
8. There are 5 resource regions , 2 at right,2 left and 1 at mid

If there are only two guild involved in bidding it's good be top bidder because winning will give 1.5x rewards

If there are only three guilds involved in bidding it's good not to be top bidder because winning one match is easier that two at same time.

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:55 am

I would like information regarding the tech tree and what my guild can gain from it ...
Post a reply