Player-made guides to aid in your journey
Post a reply

Re: [Mastermind] User Guide to Mounts

Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Haha yeah happens,guys are probably over 90% of the population in games so nothing suprising there:D Anyway I kinda agree on your order.I really like having somekind of mobility spell so I guess thats why Im leaning heavily towards sparky.Plus it never hearts to have higher hp pool.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:03 pm

Nice guide!

Maybe you could add for me how it works with the black crystals and recharging your mounds energy?

- Vuurbal

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:36 pm

I found a Frostborn, here are the level 7 stats for all three mounts:
L.7 Fireborn, No Equipment
Health +2250000
Hit Rate +145%
Crit +125%
Crit Damage +250%
Damage +125000
Dodge +75%
Crit Resist +25%
Crit Reduction +50%

L. 7 Sparkfang, No Equipment
Health 4000000
Hit Rate 170%
Crit 100%
Crit Damage 200%
Damage 100000
Dodge 50%
Crit Resist 50%
Crit Reduction 100%

L. 7 Frosthorn, No Equipment
Health 5000000
Hit Rate 195%
Crit 75%
Crit Damage 150%
Damage 75000
Dodge 25%
Crit Resist 75%
Crit Reduction 150%

The level 7 and level 12 mount attributes were actually the same. I believe only the user attributes changed.

I made you guys a table of the above data, for side-by-side comparison:
Also, thanks @vuurbal I'll make a note there's interest in the black crystal/energy restores. If someone has information on this, please post and let me know so I can update the guide. :)

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:39 pm

Thanks, I added your guide to the List of Guides. You should definatly add that table you just posted in your guide!

About the mastermind program, I think they posted half a year ago they where looking for people, I havn't seen anything done with it though. Did they ever recruit masterminds?

Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Thanks, I saw it just now. :D

You know, I'm not actually sure about the Mastermind event. When you log into the game, if you scroll down the announcement page, it says that they're still picking mastermind guides every week. I'm not sure if they're still doing this, and just weren't getting enough submissions; or if they aren't doing the program anymore and they just forgot to remove the event notice? It'd help if a Mod or an Admin could let us know. :)

Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:59 pm

The only way to change the stats for the mount itself is to add gear or give it an evolution.

The only thing levels effect is the stats you gain when it's equipped and not in use.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Thanks Dragoban! I went ahead and updated the clarification into the main post. :)

Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:00 pm

Question about the mount equipment. Is there any reason not to get the best quality orange equipment immediately? I am particularly concerned that I will not be able to equip orange equipment onto an unleveled or unleveled mount.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:31 pm

I don't know this for sure, but my clanmates said that lvl0 mound could only be equiped (or upgraded) with lowest level gear.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:33 pm

KALUUU wrote:Question about the mount equipment. Is there any reason not to get the best quality orange equipment immediately? I am particularly concerned that I will not be able to equip orange equipment onto an unleveled or unleveled mount.

Correct, sadly. You need a 2 star mount to put soldier's gear onto, and the novice gear is needed to upgrade a one star mount to a 2 star. Oh, and 20 more mount shards...

(Looks at Royal shards and sighs.)

Hey, don't shoot the messenger on this...
Post a reply