Player-made guides to aid in your journey
Post a reply

Re: [Mastermind] User Guide to Mounts

Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:28 pm

I can find no place to get mount shards. I'm using iOS and there are none in the diamond store. Where can I find them?

Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:37 pm

They arn't in store ATM, they will be aggain this weekend, check the events notice if you start the game

Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:01 am

OiSideriteS27 wrote:
KALUUU wrote:Question about the mount equipment. Is there any reason not to get the best quality orange equipment immediately? I am particularly concerned that I will not be able to equip orange equipment onto an unleveled or unleveled mount.

Correct, sadly. You need a 2 star mount to put soldier's gear onto, and the novice gear is needed to upgrade a one star mount to a 2 star. Oh, and 20 more mount shards...

(Looks at Royal shards and sighs.)

Hey, don't shoot the messenger on this...

Ouch thats painful.So much for thinking that I can collect all the awesome gear before my mount is born :D I guess we know about this early enough so we can start collecting the starter gear for the mount.Thanks for the info.

Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:06 pm

I can find no place to get mount shards. I'm using iOS and there are none in the diamond store. Where can I find them?

As the others have already stated, they're not currently in the shop at the moment. However per the announcement page, there will be Special Value Packs released on September 19-20th:
Fireborn pack (purchase once) 2800 diamonds
1,000,000 Gold; Fireborn Shard x5; Black Crystals x50; Blood Gem x4
Sparkfang pack (purchase once) 2800 diamonds
1,000,000 Gold; Sparkfang Shard x5; Black Crystals x50; Blood Gem x4
Frosthorn pack (purchase once) 2800 diamonds
1,000,000 Gold; Frosthorn Shard x5; Black Crystals x50; Blood Gem x4

It says "purchase once," I'm not sure if that's once per day or once per account. I'm assuming it's per day, and if that's the case this means that a user could get all 10 shards via the diamond shop for 5600 diamonds, rather than 6660 diamonds.

There's also an ongoing survey, and they were checking on whether users would get mounts/the amount they would pay/time they would spend accumulating the shards. Participants will get 10 black crystals each, and one lucky player will get 10 Fireborn Mount shards.

Also, I have to admit I'm not surprised the armor for mounts is cumulative (e.g. you have to get green, then blue, purple, orange, gold). We do the same for pets, and if they let us equip the Legendary armor right away, I feel like most of us would just jump straight to the last gold one immediately.

Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Is equipment needed to use a mount or can it be used without anything?

Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:50 am

I would like to know when would sparkfang will be changing its color to red?! Since snail displayed another version of it in town. Tier 2?

Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:24 pm

I hope there is a 1 mount shard sell in the diamond shop tomorrow. Please I only need 2 more shard. ( Fireborn) or all mount at the same time and I need to spend the amount of diamonds before spend event end

Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Is it possible to use 2 mounts in fortitude instances like battle royal and warpath when one dies?

I.e if I have sparkfang and dies can I put on fire while cooldown?

Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:39 pm

I think frosthorn is needed in guilds that do warpath. Guarding the areas needed to lower the bosses damage resistance seems like a job for this mount. For most he is bad because all we do is battle royal with all your points coming from kills.

Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:59 pm

113621833146740721802 wrote:Re: [Mastermind] User Guide to Mounts
by 113621833146740721802 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:01 pm

Is equipment needed to use a mount or can it be used without anything?

You can use a mount without any equipment, but its base attributes will be higher if you tier up and add equipment.

Bachiko29 wrote:I would like to know when would sparkfang will be changing its color to red?! Since snail displayed another version of it in town. Tier 2?

I saw someone tier 2 with tier 2 armor and they were the same color as tier 1. If it's anything like wings, I wouldn't expect a color change until probably about Tier 4 or 5. Maybe 3 if we're lucky.

113621833146740721802 wrote:Re: [Mastermind] User Guide to Mounts
by 113621833146740721802 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Is it possible to use 2 mounts in fortitude instances like battle royal and warpath when one dies?

I.e if I have sparkfang and dies can I put on fire while cooldown?

If you tap "Mounts" then the "?" at the top of the screen, the third bullet point will tell you "Only one mount can be equipped at a time."
Post a reply