Player-made guides to aid in your journey
Post a reply

Re: [Mastermind] User Guide to Mounts

Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:17 pm

I know some of you guys asked about the cost of tier ups and also what black crystals are used for. I took two photos on this just now, so you guys can take a look:
I'll try and write up the explanations to them in a little bit. The explanations are now in the first post, and I went ahead and reoganized the posts a bit.

Hope that helps! I know someone asked for me to include cooldown times, so I'll look into those.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:44 pm

After seeing sparkfangs 2★ stats on the pic, im wondering about frosthorn 2★ stats. Anyone has the stats? Thanks

Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:27 am

So I purchased my mount from the store and created my mount. I have it equipped but my character is not on the mount in the game! Is there a trick?! What's going on?! Thanks in advance!

Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:49 am

10153241902805784 wrote:So I purchased my mount from the store and created my mount. I have it equipped but my character is not on the mount in the game! Is there a trick?! What's going on?! Thanks in advance!

Click on the horseshoe icon.Its below your character portrait.

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:47 pm

KINGPIN65 wrote:
10153241902805784 wrote:So I purchased my mount from the store and created my mount. I have it equipped but my character is not on the mount in the game! Is there a trick?! What's going on?! Thanks in advance!

Click on the horseshoe icon.Its below your character portrait.

Thank you soooo much!

Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:26 am

Hey Lucy, you need to add new mounts in your post. Nics guide, keep it up. Zee

Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:59 am

I owned a tier 2 frosthorn and yes! it feels worthless but I wanna keep it maybe the developer fix the problem

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:37 pm

I was curious if anyone has compiled a list of player stat gains from "feeding" their mount. As an example I have a purple mount that is level 33 and when I get to level 34 I get +3% to hit. There must me some power user who has fed his mount to level 40+ and I was wondering where I can find a level by level gain.

Thanks in advance.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:39 pm

The problem with Frosthorn is that the dragon mount it a much more effective tank/dps hybrid. Feels like even if they adjust Frosthorn he will always be the odd man out. Even the Sword mount gets more love imo.

Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:21 pm

i am 60 level and i cant ride my mount.how can i ride it?
Post a reply