Re: [Mastermind] User Guide to Mounts

Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:22 pm

I am 61 level how can i ride my mount?

Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:02 pm

Heiress wrote:[Mastermind] Guide to Mounts
Character Name: Genesis_Lucian
Server: US-S76 magma | US-S77
If you have information on the following, please post and I'll update the guide. Thank you!
1. Cooldown times for all skills, for all three mounts
2. Screenshots of various armors, as they appear on the three mounts

General FAQ:
1. How do I get a Mount?

Once you reach level 55, your character will be able to ride a Mount. You will need to combine 10 mount shards to create a mount. Currently, you can get mount shards from either the Diamond Shop, or via the shop in Warpath. From the Diamond store, each shard costs 666 diamonds, for a total of 6660 diamonds (666 diamonds x 10 shards). Each time you purchase the mount pack from the diamond shop, you receive one blood gem which you could use in the Warpath store.

The second option to get mount shards, without using diamonds, is to trade blood gems for mount shards in the Warpath store.
It costs 10 blood gems for one shard, so you will need a total of 100 blood gems to make one mount. There are several ways to get blood gems. If you participate in Battle Royale and your side wins, you will receive 2 blood gems; if your side loses, you will only receive 1 blood gem. You can also get blood gems from a level 32 and above guild store or from defeating bosses in Warpath.
You can only participate in warpath if your guild makes a winning bid. You are only eligible to participate in Warpath if your guild status is Elite or higher and keep in mind Warpath is cross-server which means it’s possible for a guild on server 40 to battle a guild on server 2.

2. How do I get armor for my Mount?
There are currently four types of armor available for mounts: Crest, Pendant, Saddle, and Hooves. The armors range from Novice (Green), Soldier (Blue), Knight (Purple), Hero (Orange), Royal (Gold).

You can get Mount Hooves armor from Team Instances (e.g. Lost City, Lost City - Hard, etc). You will need to combine 6 shards of the same type in the Pickpocket area to get the item.
You can get Mount Crest armor from the PVP store. You will need to combine 20 shards of the same type to get the item.
You can get Mount Pendant armor from the Decathalon Store. You will need to combine 20 shards of the same type to get the item.
You can get Mount Saddle armor from the Valor Store (Battlefield). You will need to combine 20 shards of the same type to get the item.

3. What types of Mounts are there and how do they differ in skill/attack?
SparkFang (Tiger, Electric/Champion)
Special 1, Main Attack:
300% Damage upon hit
Special 2, Lightning Strike:
Increase movement speed and Damage dealt by (40 + Mount Level x 8)% for 10 seconds
Special 3, Running Thunder:
Increase Dodge rate by (50 + Mount Level x 20)%. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Deals 500% damage upon hit. Grants Ripping effect for (4 x mount Level) seconds. Damage taken by the ripped enemy increases by 150%. Stuns the target for 1 second.
When casting the skill for the second time, deals 1,500% damage upon hit.
Frosthorn (Rhino, Ice/Neptune)
Special 1, Main Attack:

250% damage upon hit
Special 2, Icy Armor:
Grants itself an icy armor which lasts for 8 seconds. Reduces damage taken by (50+Mount Level x 10)%
Special 3, Icy Zone:
Reduces movement speed of nearby enemies by (50 + Mount Level x6)%. Meanwhile, reduces the max health of enemies in the area by (0.2 + Mount Level x 0.2)% Lasts for 10 seconds
Fireborn (Dragon, Fire/Hades)
Special 1, Main Attack:

250% Damage upon hit
Special 2, Relentless Fire Ring:
Releases a fire ring and knocks back nearby enemies. Deals 750% damage upon hit. Stuns the target for 2 seconds
Special 3, Burning City:
Casts flaming meteorites over a large nearby area. Damage taken is reduced by (40 + Mount level x 10)%.
Deals 500% damage. Lasts for 10 seconds. Grants an enemy fire curse for 2 seconds, which increases their damage taken by 50%. This is not stackable. (There was a typo in the game, where it says you can stack and then you can’t stack; I’m assuming it’s not stackable because the opponent would take a ridiculous amount of damage if it stacked indefinitely).

4. What are the starting stats for each Mount?
Fireborn, Tier 1, No Equipment
Health +2250000
Hit Rate +145%
Crit +125%
Crit Damage +250%
Damage +125000
Dodge +75%
Crit Resist +25%
Crit Reduction +50%

Sparkfang, Tier 1, No Equipment
Health 4000000
Hit Rate 170%
Crit 100%
Crit Damage 200%
Damage 100000
Dodge 50%
Crit Resist 50%
Crit Reduction 100%

Frosthorn, Tier 1, No Equipment
Health 5000000
Hit Rate 195%
Crit 75%
Crit Damage 150%
Damage 75000
Dodge 25%
Crit Resist 75%
Crit Reduction 150%

Please note, as you increase the level of your mount, this does not increase Mount Base Attributes, but it does increase various User Base Attributes (when you have the mount equipped). Mount base attributes can be increased through Tiering or by adding Equipment/Armor to your Mount. Thanks to Dragoban for the Clarification

Here is a table of the above data, for side-by-side comparison:

5. How do I increase the level of my mount and what are the costs?
To increase the level of your mount, you need to click “Feed” under the Mount icon. In the example above, A. is the amount you need to increase from level 10 to level 11. Each time you feed your mount, the numerator goes up by 100, in this case, you need 700 to level up. Keep in mind the number of feeds may change as your level increases. B. shows you the cost per feed is 10 black crystals*, 20 market crystals**, and 10000 gold.

* You can find black crystals from Team Instances (Nightmare Realm and beyond). You can also get black crystals from the market, and occasionally there may be black crystal packs in the Diamond shop.
** You can get market crystals by smelting purple and orange equipment.

6. What are “Mount Tiers”?
Mount Tiers are what will help increase your base mount stats. When you feed your pet to level up, this only increases user base stats when your mount is equipped. To increase your mount's stats, you need to tier up or add equipment.
In order to tier up, you will need additional mount shards, pills and a copy of each of the armor in the corresponding color. This means that you need to collect green armor, then blue, purple, orange and gold. You cannot skip straight from no armor to golden legendary armor.

I hope this helps people and will be considered for the Mastermind event. If you see anything wrong or have any additional things you'd like to see in this main post, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix/edit it in. Thank you! ^_^

Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:37 pm

BONGYAKTTP@YAHOO.COM wrote:
Heiress wrote:[Mastermind] Guide to Mounts
Character Name: DkSoLo
Server: US-S76 magma | US-S75
If you have information on the following, please post and I'll update the guide. Thank you!
1. Cooldown times for all skills, for all three mounts
2. Screenshots of various armors, as they appear on the three mounts

General FAQ:
1. How do I get a Mount?

Once you reach level 55, your character will be able to ride a Mount. You will need to combine 10 mount shards to create a mount. Currently, you can get mount shards from either the Diamond Shop, or via the shop in Warpath. From the Diamond store, each shard costs 666 diamonds, for a total of 6660 diamonds (666 diamonds x 10 shards). Each time you purchase the mount pack from the diamond shop, you receive one blood gem which you could use in the Warpath store.

The second option to get mount shards, without using diamonds, is to trade blood gems for mount shards in the Warpath store.
It costs 10 blood gems for one shard, so you will need a total of 100 blood gems to make one mount. There are several ways to get blood gems. If you participate in Battle Royale and your side wins, you will receive 2 blood gems; if your side loses, you will only receive 1 blood gem. You can also get blood gems from a level 32 and above guild store or from defeating bosses in Warpath.
You can only participate in warpath if your guild makes a winning bid. You are only eligible to participate in Warpath if your guild status is Elite or higher and keep in mind Warpath is cross-server which means it’s possible for a guild on server 40 to battle a guild on server 2.

2. How do I get armor for my Mount?
There are currently four types of armor available for mounts: Crest, Pendant, Saddle, and Hooves. The armors range from Novice (Green), Soldier (Blue), Knight (Purple), Hero (Orange), Royal (Gold).

You can get Mount Hooves armor from Team Instances (e.g. Lost City, Lost City - Hard, etc). You will need to combine 6 shards of the same type in the Pickpocket area to get the item.
You can get Mount Crest armor from the PVP store. You will need to combine 20 shards of the same type to get the item.
You can get Mount Pendant armor from the Decathalon Store. You will need to combine 20 shards of the same type to get the item.
You can get Mount Saddle armor from the Valor Store (Battlefield). You will need to combine 20 shards of the same type to get the item.

3. What types of Mounts are there and how do they differ in skill/attack?
SparkFang (Tiger, Electric/Champion)
Special 1, Main Attack:
300% Damage upon hit
Special 2, Lightning Strike:
Increase movement speed and Damage dealt by (40 + Mount Level x 8)% for 10 seconds
Special 3, Running Thunder:
Increase Dodge rate by (50 + Mount Level x 20)%. Lasts for 5 seconds.
Deals 500% damage upon hit. Grants Ripping effect for (4 x mount Level) seconds. Damage taken by the ripped enemy increases by 150%. Stuns the target for 1 second.
When casting the skill for the second time, deals 1,500% damage upon hit.
Frosthorn (Rhino, Ice/Neptune)
Special 1, Main Attack:

250% damage upon hit
Special 2, Icy Armor:
Grants itself an icy armor which lasts for 8 seconds. Reduces damage taken by (50+Mount Level x 10)%
Special 3, Icy Zone:
Reduces movement speed of nearby enemies by (50 + Mount Level x6)%. Meanwhile, reduces the max health of enemies in the area by (0.2 + Mount Level x 0.2)% Lasts for 10 seconds
Fireborn (Dragon, Fire/Hades)
Special 1, Main Attack:

250% Damage upon hit
Special 2, Relentless Fire Ring:
Releases a fire ring and knocks back nearby enemies. Deals 750% damage upon hit. Stuns the target for 2 seconds
Special 3, Burning City:
Casts flaming meteorites over a large nearby area. Damage taken is reduced by (40 + Mount level x 10)%.
Deals 500% damage. Lasts for 10 seconds. Grants an enemy fire curse for 2 seconds, which increases their damage taken by 50%. This is not stackable. (There was a typo in the game, where it says you can stack and then you can’t stack; I’m assuming it’s not stackable because the opponent would take a ridiculous amount of damage if it stacked indefinitely).

4. What are the starting stats for each Mount?
Fireborn, Tier 1, No Equipment
Health +2250000
Hit Rate +145%
Crit +125%
Crit Damage +250%
Damage +125000
Dodge +75%
Crit Resist +25%
Crit Reduction +50%

Sparkfang, Tier 1, No Equipment
Health 4000000
Hit Rate 170%
Crit 100%
Crit Damage 200%
Damage 100000
Dodge 50%
Crit Resist 50%
Crit Reduction 100%

Frosthorn, Tier 1, No Equipment
Health 5000000
Hit Rate 195%
Crit 75%
Crit Damage 150%
Damage 75000
Dodge 25%
Crit Resist 75%
Crit Reduction 150%

Please note, as you increase the level of your mount, this does not increase Mount Base Attributes, but it does increase various User Base Attributes (when you have the mount equipped). Mount base attributes can be increased through Tiering or by adding Equipment/Armor to your Mount. Thanks to Dragoban for the Clarification

Here is a table of the above data, for side-by-side comparison:

5. How do I increase the level of my mount and what are the costs?
To increase the level of your mount, you need to click “Feed” under the Mount icon. In the example above, A. is the amount you need to increase from level 10 to level 11. Each time you feed your mount, the numerator goes up by 100, in this case, you need 700 to level up. Keep in mind the number of feeds may change as your level increases. B. shows you the cost per feed is 10 black crystals*, 20 market crystals**, and 10000 gold.

* You can find black crystals from Team Instances (Nightmare Realm and beyond). You can also get black crystals from the market, and occasionally there may be black crystal packs in the Diamond shop.
** You can get market crystals by smelting purple and orange equipment.

6. What are “Mount Tiers”?
Mount Tiers are what will help increase your base mount stats. When you feed your pet to level up, this only increases user base stats when your mount is equipped. To increase your mount's stats, you need to tier up or add equipment.
In order to tier up, you will need additional mount shards, pills and a copy of each of the armor in the corresponding color. This means that you need to collect green armor, then blue, purple, orange and gold. You cannot skip straight from no armor to golden legendary armor.

I hope this helps people and will be considered for the Mastermind event. If you see anything wrong or have any additional things you'd like to see in this main post, please let me know and I'll do my best to fix/edit it in. Thank you! ^_^

Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Where can I get Iron Blood equipment for my mounts?
Post a reply