Player-made guides to aid in your journey
Post a reply

Re: Mastermind User Guide - Runes

Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:48 am

JUGIS2000@GMAIL.COM wrote:Is borik and grubly is a good tandem?

I double grubbly with boxer in first set and ice pheonix with borik second set ... Reason for grubbly boxer is if u notice all pvp or arena other player attempt silence u.... Let them just pop grubblys rare skill first once they silence u and spend entire time missing, they pretty well fcked themselves, once silence where's off u silence change to second set pop icepheonix rare skill which grants immunity to damage not to mention when ice pheonix spawns almost instantly does aoe with 5 ice tornados around 890 percent damage and freezes opponent .... Pop borik and fights over . That's how I use grubbly not to mention in arena if grubbly in first set with boxer and people are engaging your bot a lot of times they will lose as even after they silence ur bot by chance first and get some dps in grubbly will back ur bot up immediately coming off silence increasing survivability for ur arena bot

Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:37 am

You might want to add that you can farm a decent set of Quality 10 runes from Chapter 7 and 8. This is useful for players that do not have refined their equipment higher than lvl 4 (you will get all the bonus from the rune itself + the set bonus). It's rather easy to farm..AUTOLOOT!

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:21 am

Exactly how many runes are there

Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Because you can buy multiple quality 20 runes in the PVP store, most of my runes are quality 20, with one set of quality 28 runes from the Arena store. Now I'm finding it extremely slow to find any higher quality runes. I can't afford the ones in the market, and so the only way I know of to get more is the extremely rare drops from flipping cards. Is there a better way?

Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:43 am

my advice is you will one day come to a point of not being able to upgrade much else, this gives opportunity to save your diamonds to buy the higher quality rune shards in the market.

Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:42 pm

It is possible to get ANY complete non-core rune from a gold chest.

So a person CAN get orange runes without spending diamonds, just by doing 2 daily elites and a survival. To get the chest and a key.

Of course paying players can buy more chests and keys with diamonds and do it quicker... But, my point is, a free player can get the same. Eventually.

High level guild stores also supply gold chests and keys. But you need a high level, good gear and LOTS of fighting spirit to get into such a guild.

Believe. And you can do. Disbelieve and you will never do.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Q 24 rune shards are now in team instance shop.

Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:21 am

Ok this information is great, however no one has yet to mention how to use the orange huge exp rune with 50,000 xp. It keeps telling me to use less runes...any advice? ?

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:59 pm

Any1 know why I cannot buy quality 28 runes in Area Store?
Even with more than 15.000 exp, the "Exchange" button is disabled and grayed out :(
Do I need VIP level or anything else?
Regards

Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:37 pm

You can only buy one of each rune type in the Arena store.

If you are careful about when you spend diamonds you can get shards of Lord runes.
Post a reply