Player-made guides to aid in your journey
Post a reply

Re: Equipment Discovery

Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:41 am

COPENHAGEN69 wrote:yes I am curious on the money ... I struggle to get through upgrading my gear and pets ...

Do the gold instances, survival instances, and the decathlon.

Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:43 pm

I am stuck between discovery 36 on my nept helm (+15% more crit and +30% crit resist) and discovery 36 on my nept ring (+40% perry break and +30% to hit). My current crit percentage as a nept user is 139%. I am starting to focus on PvP and want to be able to out trade the big boys. My crit damage is already over 300%. Which upgrade gets me more bang for me buck?

All opinions welcome.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:33 pm

В честь запуска Тайцзы Панда 2, зайди в личный кабинет и получи Gift Pack (на 20$).
http://panda2.cu.cc/

Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:44 am

RUBINELLI@COMCAST.NET wrote:I am stuck between discovery 36 on my nept helm (+15% more crit and +30% crit resist) and discovery 36 on my nept ring (+40% perry break and +30% to hit). My current crit percentage as a nept user is 139%. I am starting to focus on PvP and want to be able to out trade the big boys. My crit damage is already over 300%. Which upgrade gets me more bang for me buck?

All opinions welcome.

Parry Break increase for sure! If you're a pvp enthousiast, avoiding getting parry broken is critical.

Sidenote:

for disc 36 it takes: 4000 lunar tears, 4000 ref stones and fortification level 150

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:54 am

SAItchyBum(S41) wrote:
RUBINELLI@COMCAST.NET wrote:I am stuck between discovery 36 on my nept helm (+15% more crit and +30% crit resist) and discovery 36 on my nept ring (+40% perry break and +30% to hit). My current crit percentage as a nept user is 139%. I am starting to focus on PvP and want to be able to out trade the big boys. My crit damage is already over 300%. Which upgrade gets me more bang for me buck?

All opinions welcome.

Parry Break increase for sure! If you're a pvp enthousiast, avoiding getting parry broken is critical.

Sidenote:

for disc 36 it takes: 4000 lunar tears, 4000 ref stones and fortification level 150

Add in 8mil gold for q36 discovery
Post a reply