Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

Taichi Panda Q & A!

Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:52 am

Q&A Summary

Recently, we’ve noticed a lot of common questions and concerns from the community on our forums and social pages. We’re here today to help address these problems and invite players to hold an open forum on their most pressing Taichi Panda-related questions. For technical concerns and specific account-related problems that we aren’t able to answer here, please contact our support team at Support@SnailGamesUSA.com for assistance.

Regarding problems with Taichi Panda on the Amazon Store

An updated version of Taichi Panda has been published on the Amazon Store. If you had trouble accessing the game after updating through the Amazon Store, please ensure that you have the latest version installed. If you encounter any further issues accessing the game even after ensuring that you have the most up-to-date version, please e-mail our support team at Support@SnailGamesUSA.com.

PvP Battlefield always ends in a loss

This was due to a compatibility issue on x86 architecture devices, and it has been fixed during our last maintenance. Please install the latest version from Google Play, the iOS App Store, or the Amazon App Store. If you encounter this bug again, please send screenshots and a report on how to reproduce the bug to our support team at Support@SnailGamesUSA.com.

Release date for TCP’s next update

At the moment, we aren’t ready to share an exact date for the launch of our next update. We are currently aiming to have the update out by the end of March / early April. In this new version, we are going to be introducing a number of new features including a powerful new pet and mount, the appropriately-named 5v5 Chaos Battlefield, and Pet Clans. Additionally, this update will add new pets, including the highly-requested Hades, to the Pet Enhancement System. Check our Facebook page regularly to get updates on ongoing events and other new features to be released in the next update!

Regarding the high level requirement for Character Enhancement

Character Enhancement is a new feature for players who have reached level 100. We understand that this is a difficult requirement to meet for many players and we definitely don’t want to restrict our players from accessing cool game features. For players who already reached max level, running instances didn’t feel as rewarding as before because the experience gained from these instances was being wasted. Character Enhancement gives these players a way to use their overflow experience, and continue growing their character despite not being able to level up. For players who haven’t reached level 100 yet, remember that you can level quickly by using Advanced EXP cards, which are available through the in-game activity store, and we will continue to add features that players of all levels can enjoy.

Regarding Talisman pricing

We’ve received a lot of player feedback on the high prices of Talismans since their introduction in the Valentine’s Day patch. We’ve heard you and are investigating ways to make Talismans more accessible in the near future.

Special thanks to David Romàn for reporting a fake phishing Taichi Panda profile

We would like to express our gratitude to David Romàn, who reported a fake Taichi Panda Facebook profile that was phishing for players’ account information. The profile was reported to Facebook and has since been deleted. Please remember that Snail Games will never request players’ login information, and always check to ensure that any messages you receive from Taichi Panda are from the profile with the Facebook verified checkmark. If you have any information on fraudulent Taichi Panda social media pages, we encourage you to provide a link and screenshot of the page, which can be sent to Support@SnailGamesUSA.com, posted here in our forums, or send in a message to our official Facebook page.

Re: Taichi Panda Q & A!

Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:40 pm

Can you please confirm that the developers consider our suggestions? And this Q & A is outdated.

Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:14 am

10153597779427984 wrote:Can you please confirm that the developers consider our suggestions? And this Q & A is outdated.

Dear player,

Greetings! Thank you for your reply.

We will forward your suggestions to our developer. And if you have any other problems, please contact support@snailgamesusa.com for further help.

Thanks a lot for your kindly support.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:03 pm

when will we be able to use 4th pet team? it was relesed but we can't add pets to it yet.

thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my post

Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:59 am

FNCZERLINs77 wrote:when will we be able to use 4th pet team? it was relesed but we can't add pets to it yet.

thank you for taking the time to read and reply to my post

Greetings,

Dear player.

4th pet team will open when you get 3-star-enhanced.
Thanks for your support and have a great day!
Best regards,
Snail Customer Support

Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:07 am

Hi
I played the game like year ago and deleted it , now decided again to play but i cant remember on what server and what region i was playing , can u please help me to find out on which server i had progressed because ive spent some money on it and took me a while to progress ingame before deciding to delete it :)

Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:54 pm

112154221527280101151 wrote:Hi
I played the game like year ago and deleted it , now decided again to play but i cant remember on what server and what region i was playing , can u please help me to find out on which server i had progressed because ive spent some money on it and took me a while to progress ingame before deciding to delete it :)

Dear player,

Greetings! Thank you for your reply.

We suggest you contact support@snailgamesusa.com for further help. And please provide some detailed information.

Exact character name:
Screenshot of your top up receipt with order numbers:

Then we will do further check for you.
Thanks a lot for your kindly support.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:18 pm

Bug issue.... Just became lvl4 and when I go to receive the level reward there isn't anything to click it won't let you clck anywhere else either. I hate having to start again but as I no longer have my old Facebook I have to start again... I've been a tai chi member for almost two years now. Please help me with this bug thanks

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:23 pm

its been released long time ago,requirements for the 4th slot is that you need to be at 3star level and also extra 10k diamonds to unlock the pet 4th slotr
Post a reply