Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

Change the login method from Facebook Login to Snail Login

Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Hello, guys,

Long story short, I play Taichi Panda with my Facebook login. The problem is that I will desactivate my Facebook account soon, as it consumes a lot of time , and I don"t feel comfortable with some FB data sharing policies :D , and then I also plan to remove my Taichi Panda game from the android phone to my iPad.

But as I use my Facebook account as the login method, I will apparently lose my Taichi panda character! Which I don't want. it's a marvelous game, and I would like to continue playing it.

When I tried to remove the access to TP app from my Facebook in order to test if I'm still able to connect to the game with facebook credentials, the game was constantly crashing (black screen and then it just closes ). The deletion and reinstallation of the game didn't help..

SO I was wondering if it is possible to change the login method for my account from FB to Snail ( where you just have to input login-PW without connecting to Facebook)

I know that you guys resolved similar issues for Google Play users, who wanted to move from Google Play to Snail login, can you help me and in general, us, Facebook login users, too ?

I have already contacted support, they were very helpful so far, still waiting for their reply to my last mail though. I will be posting here on the progress of my case :lol:

Peace, love and Panda kiss :lol:

Re: Change the login method from Facebook Login to Snail Log

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:28 pm

Greetings!

Thanks for contacting snail support team.

You may offer all your account information: character name and server name to us. According to our work policy, you may forward us your 5 screenshots latest receipts to our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com.
So we can ensure your identification and transfer your character.

Thanks for snail support team and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Support

Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:19 am

Thank you !

So far it was not easy - I had like 30 mail exchanges with the Support team, and as I had to wait for my turn in the queue, it took a few weeks.

After I tried to remove Taichi Panda from my FB (in app control settings), it effectively stopped logging me in the game.

So thanks, Snail, for this transfer !

Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:13 pm

Thanks for the change.

Thu May 02, 2019 11:19 am

Thank you for the updates and changes. :)
Post a reply