Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

Soluton to Loading/Updating Issue

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:03 am

Greetings Players

In regards to problems players have reported regarding being unable to load or update the game, we have prepared this set of instructions to alter the DNS settings on your device's Wifi in order to solve the issue. Please find separate instructions for Android and iOS below.

Android

Step 1 - Go to Settings on your device

Step 2 - Enable Wifi

We recommend Wifi for downloading and updating the game. Connect to your preferred Wifi source in the Wifi section of the Settings.

Step 3 - Modify Network Config

Go to the list of available Wifi networks, and click and hold down on the Wifi you are connected to. This will bring up a prompt like you see below. Select the option "Modify Network Config"

Step 4 - Select Static

Go to the IP settings, and choose "Static" from the dropdown menu.

Step 5: Edit DNS 1

Scroll down through the menu until you can find DNS 1.

Change the address on DNS 1 to "8.8.8.8" like you see below.

iOS

For iOS devices, simply enter the WLAN settings and find the DNS button within the DHCP tab. Click on it, and enter "8.8.8.8" into the DNS field.

Both

Once completed, try entering the application again. The loading problem should be fixed, and you should be able to enter the game.

For players who have encountered issues updating the game, this should also solve your problem. If it does not, please try deleting the application and trying again from the beginning with your updated DNS Wifi.

If after completing all of these steps you still encounter issues with connecting to the game, freezing on the loading screen, or unable to update, please contact us at
support-panda2@snailgame.net for further assistance.

Re: Soluton to Loading/Updating Issue

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:28 am

This did not help me. Keeps saying new update detected

Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:39 am

Gwyllion77 wrote:This did not help me. Keeps saying new update detected

Dear player,

Greetings! Thank you for your contact.

Could you explain your issue more clearly? We suggest you send e-mail to support@snailgamesusa.com with your detailed information and problem.

Look forward to your reply!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:49 pm

This did not help me. My DNS was already set up w 8.8.8.8

The app loads, updates, I log in, I pick my character, and it gets to the last status bar and gets almost to the end of the status bar, before kicking me back to the app store.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Same here no help

Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:25 am

@WN5215311
Greetings,

Dear player. Please know that we have fixed this issue. You may reinstall the app and relog game to have a try.
Please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com with more detail about your issue. We will do a further check when we receive your reply.

Thanks a lot for support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support

Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:39 pm

i use data mobile what should i do.. i have a problem with freezzzeee before show START button

Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:12 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting. Regarding your issue, we suggest you send us an email at:support@snailgamesusa.com with your detailed issue and relevant screenshot. Then we will have a check for you ASAP.
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:09 am

The article you have shared here very awesome. I really like and appreciated your work. I read deeply your article, the points you have mentioned in this article are useful

Fleeing The Complex
Post a reply