Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

Google Error Fix

Wed May 11, 2016 3:08 am

Greertings all,

Players who experience the following problems, please complete delete the application and then redownload and install it from the Play Store. If the problem persists, please contat support at the address below:

1. Google $0.99/$4.99 top-up error 7014
    2. Google VK Login Failure error
    3. Google Facebook Sharing Failure error

For support, contact
Support@SnailGamesUSA.com

Re: Google Error Fix

Wed May 11, 2016 8:49 am

Its only a minir issue but in when you go to bag and show your armor its different than before. My used to be red and yellow but now its purple. Event instances are buggy i couldnt make damage to the minor bosses in tuesdays event instance.

Thu May 12, 2016 4:25 am

En el mio parece a minecraft el inicio y todo es incómodo y mi hunter se mueve pero no se ve

Thu May 12, 2016 3:34 pm

Why I can't log in to the game. I updated the game but it's crashing I mean force close. Can you please fix this or reply to my problem. Thanks

Sat May 28, 2016 9:19 am

I wanted to buy the 14,99 diamond top up pack but every time I tried to it comes up that is 20+ dollars why is it doing this it should be one set price no say its one price then change and because more expensive

Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:26 pm

Hello,

I had an issue on buying the Yearly card Dias, Charge me twice!! not really happy about it Emailed report to Google Play and Snail Game@gmail still havn't got an response. Forwarded issue to support hopefully you guys take action.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:08 pm

I have purchase the material event card and it was a successfull transactio but why is it not in my inventory. I have a screenshots and a reference # of the transaction. Please give some assistance.. tnx
Sea s1 elite
-PL-shinx
Lvl88 thunter
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-10-30-15-53-12.png
Screenshot_2016-10-30-15-53-12.png (101.57 KiB) Viewed 4406 times

Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:55 pm

Noel này tài khoảng tui có mua quà $4 USD xe tăng tuyết, nhưng không nhận được xe cưởi mất luôn tiền, làm ơn kiểm tra lỗi lag dùm tui

Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:31 am

600786610107952 wrote:Noel này tài khoảng tui có mua quà $4 USD xe tăng tuyết, nhưng không nhận được xe cưởi mất luôn tiền, làm ơn kiểm tra lỗi lag dùm tui

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your contacting.
We are sorry that we only provide English service currently. Please describe your problem in English. And please contact support@snailgamesusa.com and we will help you ASAP.

Looking forward to your reply!
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team
Post a reply