Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

Top-Up Error

Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Im not sure if im the only one dealing with this or not but everytime I try to top up, for the first time might I add, it says "Error User is not eligible for this purchase. System is busy. Try again later" :( Help I would like to top up before going live :(

Re: Top-Up Error

Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:52 pm

Top-Up seems to be working well, so I would definitely suggest you to contact the support team at support@snailgamesusa.com. Let them know your in-game name (IGN), server and Snail account email.

Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:59 am

Top-Up seems to be working well, so I would definitely suggest you to contact the support team at support@snailgamesusa.com. Let them know your in-game name (IGN), server and Snail account email.

Thanks TaichiEpic

Dear LilLoka, please send us the screenshots to our support mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com,we will try best to check it out for you .

Best Regards,

Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:46 pm

I get error 404 whenever I try to do a Top Up

Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:02 am

Relentliss wrote:I get error 404 whenever I try to do a Top Up

Contact the support team at support@snailgamesusa.com. Let them know your problem, in-game name (IGN), server and Snail account email. They will assist you very quickly!

Thu May 28, 2015 10:30 pm

When I try to top ut it says "error, try again in a minute" please help I want so much to top up

Fri May 29, 2015 7:58 pm

What store are you using to top-up on (e.g. Google Play, iTunes, Amazon)?

I found with Google Play, some of the errors weren't that descriptive. When using PayPal through Google Play one time, the attempted purchase had been flagged by PayPal as suspicious. But the message from the Play store implied the issue was with Google Play (saying "try again in 30 minutes). A couple of days after it seemed to sort itself out, I noticed I'd received a message from PayPal about the "suspicious activity" lol.

Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:54 am

Edit with me. I'm following you. Ruby888
Post a reply