Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

Re: Lost Account

Mon May 29, 2017 12:25 pm

232235807264286 wrote:Hello members of the snail team. I would like to inform you that I have lost my account from more than one month. I have not been able to retrieve my account since I lost my account. I want a solution to this problem. I hope you have the opportunity to help me. Members of the great Snell team. I have enjoyed a very interesting time with your wonderful and beautiful games and I wish you would not leave me so alone without help. This is my only problem. please help me to get back my account. i cant login taichi panda account because i lost my facebook account. my Char.Name is( Muhammad.N ) server Neymar lv 71. thank you muhammad mustafa

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:22 am

Muhammad Mustafa wrote:Hello members of the snail team. I would like to inform you that I have lost my account from more than one month. I have not been able to retrieve my account since I lost my account. I want a solution to this problem. I hope you have the opportunity to help me. Members of the great Snell team. I have enjoyed a very interesting time with your wonderful and beautiful games and I wish you would not leave me so alone without help. This is my only problem. please help me to get back my account. i cant login taichi panda account because i lost my facebook account. my Char.Name is( Muhammad.N ) server Neymar lv 71. thank you muhammad mustafa

Dear player,

Greetings! Thank you for your contact.

We have checked and found your character was normal.
Please log into the game via your FB account. You may switch the login method at the login interface. Please choose FB icon to log into the game. Hope you can have a try.

Any other issues, please feel free to contact support@snailgamesusa.com.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Executive GM022

Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Same thing happened to me, can't find it anywhere. What do they mean "Same Class"?? Anyways....

Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:23 pm

Can you help me to I lost my account the ign is Hdb plz help me it is high level and has wings

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:21 am

Please help me to get my account back on Taichi panda right now am so mad i was on lv 62 and just got the chose dragon thank you

Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:06 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for contacting. Regarding your issue, we suggest you send us an email at:support@snailgamesusa.com with your detailed issue and account information. Then we will have a check for you ASAP.
Thanks a lot for your support and have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:59 am

wonderful This was among the best posts from your team it let me learn many new things.
music tiles
Post a reply