Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Topic locked

[Public Beta] Bug Reports!

Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:18 pm

If you encounter bugs during the Public Beta, please submit them in this thread!

Remember to include as much information as possible:

1. Character Name
2. Character Level
3. Server Name
4. Time of Bug Occurring
5. Description of actions leading up to bug.
6. Description of Bug.
7. Screenshots

Re: [Public Beta] Bug Reports!

Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:39 pm

1.Quikk
2. 1
3. Apple Test
4. 1:30 pm EST
5. Installed and joined game for first time
6. After creating my character I am having two problems, One I defeat the first boss there is no where else i can go or do. Also after leaving the game and rejoining, it prompts me to create a character again, but my characters name is still in use, its like he was not linked to my account and is now floating in the aether.

Thank you
-Quik

Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:08 am

Hey Quikk,

Sorry about that, it seems you encountered a connection problem in the middle of that tutorial, we've made a note of that and will work on finding a fix to that.

In the mean time, if you really want that character name, shoot me a PM to let me know, we can remove the old character so that you can get a new one with that name.

Thanks

Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:15 pm

1. Character Name: kidd
2. Character Level: 38
3. Server Name: Apple test
4. Time of Bug Occurring: Everytime
5. Description of actions leading up to bug: killing mobs
6. Description of Bug: it seems phoenix's embolden skill is not lasting enough time as suggested by the skill description. It's only lasting about 5 seconds vs. the 30 seconds promised by the description

Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:24 am

1. Olddick
2. 23
3. S1-AU Bladeborn
4. Today
5. You cant get reward form share on facebook
6. It doenst work not clickble.
7. Screenshots

Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:39 pm

1. NIkkita
2. 35
3. Jaruken
4. Everytime
5. Be brave
6. In Panda Town, here is a lvl which ask for a 30 000 - 32 000 might to be done but when I had 45 000 it was very hard. I do not remember exactly the mission (Panda boss) but when I finished it, (47 000 might) next ones were easier...

Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:26 pm

1. Character Name: LittleBaby
2. Character Level: 42
3. Server Name: CA S4 Chaos
4. Time of Bug Occurring: 4/6/2015
5. Description of actions leading up to bug: Merge 20 Hellfire shards
6. Description of Bug: It supposes to be a Hellfire Bane, but I didn't receive it. The system gave me another divine weapon that I don't want. Please return my Hellfire Bane weapon

Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:20 am

1. Character Name : Nouvelle

2. Character Level : 36

3. Server Name : US-S11 Firewalker

4. Time of Bug Occurring : Approx 2:30pm +8GMT

5. Description of actions leading up to bug.
I was playing [Elite]The Earth Shifts the first time, before getting the victory I locked my phone for urgent work. When I came back into the game, all my elite attempts are wiped out and my attempts for [Elite]The Earth Shifts are gone too.

6. Description of Bug.
All my elite attempts of 5 are wiped out and my attempts for [Elite]The Earth Shifts are gone too.

I only attempted once.

Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:06 pm

1. Character Name: Deedee71

2. Character Level: 38

3. Server Name: US-S7 Erdas

4. Time of Bug Occurring: When chatting.

5. Description of actions leading up to bug: If you exceed 32 characters in chatting.

6. Description of Bug: The first characters are deleted if you exceed 32 characters in chat. I'm using Galaxy Note 2-N7100
Topic locked