Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

Re: Account Abuse

Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:31 pm

Hesabım da sıkıntılar var Xp satın alarak 55lvl oldum ama hala bana bazı şeyler açılmadı yardım edin lütfen

Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:24 am

Hey Guys,
I play normaly on the Server EU s62 Golden Surge. But I log in and then whas the Server not there. Can you help me?
IceForce

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:30 am

Help me pls i buy vip 2 pack but i didn't receive my tails pls help me

Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:32 am

Help me pls i buy vip2 pack but i didnt receive my tails pls help me

Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:00 pm

Max wrote:Hi Warriors!

Recently, we have found some players have cheated in the Arena, Decathlon and other parts of the game through the use of third party software.
We take this issue very seriously, and we hold that their behavior fundamentally upsets the balance of the game, and is totally unfair to others.
Because of our commitment to combating this time of cheating, we have taken actions to freeze guilty accounts permanently, and will continue to do so as we search out those who have committed this type of abuse in the game.

The Taichi Panda Support Team

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:18 am

Famous wrote:I have a problem. I have 20 shard of royale saddle i give them sintetize and dissapeared...

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your contact.
You may kindly tell us more detail about your issue to our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com. We will check it quickly when we receive your mail.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:22 am

248821342160485 wrote:Help me pls i buy vip 2 pack but i didn't receive my tails pls help me

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your contact.You may kindly offer your payment receipt, server and character name to our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com. We will check it quickly when we receive your mail.

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support

Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:30 am

NICK.LEHL@GMX.DE wrote:Hey Guys,
I play normaly on the Server EU s62 Golden Surge. But I log in and then whas the Server not there. Can you help me?
IceForce

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your contact.
We have checked and found the server work normal.
You may kindly shut down the app and relog the game to have a try. If you still have issues, please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com. We will check it quickly when we receive your mail.

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support

Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:56 am

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED AND YOU CAN SEE IT FOR YOURSELF HOW INCOMPETENT SNAIL IS

I would like to ask why did the operations team banned AvZ☆LeBlanc without investigating first

He is innocent and doesnt use any third party program. They banned him because some people formed a group (guild haters) to report him because of his blink skills. Obviously in the video, your game actually has a bug and you can compare it. Your team accused someone and banned them without investigating it thoroughly . Pls watch link for the video that we made for proof. Your support team keeps on telling that he cheated and we think your operators dont know their own game and banning him longer because you want him to tell that he cheated even if it is not. They are threatening him to ban forever. We also send reports to google play and apple for this kind of mismanagement. We as a players, pay and spent time just to be on top but it seems like we are not given enough help and justice

Thanks and we hope that you take action in this matter

please watch the link below for proof that spectator view and players view are two different thing. YOU MUST FIX YOUR GAME FIRST BEFORE BANNING SOMEONE WHO IS INNOCENT! YOU EVEN FALSELY ACCUSED HIM THAT HE USED A PROGRAM TO CHANGE THE CD OF BLINK LIKE THAT.HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE! IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HIGHLY DEPENDED ON THE VIDEO THAT WAS SENT TO YOU BY THE REPORTERS! SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PLAYER'S AND SPECTATORS VIEW. SEE FOR YOURSELVES GUYS! SEE HOW INCOMPETENT THEY ARE AND https://youtu.be/q3bxGZJE93w

Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:51 pm

Post a reply