Share your knowledge of common issues and solutions with your peers
Post a reply

anima stones

Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:30 pm

how do we get them exactly..i did what thought where easy instructions to follow but it didnt work..do i need two pets wit 600 souls or one with 1000 souls.i tried it with 330 souls from three different pets an still no go..i have more than enough diamonds as well . please help with this..ill be back on this evening

Re: anima stones

Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:33 am

Hi there.

Greetings! Currently the anima stones can be get from operating activities. You may pay attention to events in game and we will suggest our technicians launch more items in events.
Any other problems, please feel free to contact us at support@snailgamesusa.com.

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:38 am

That reply doesn’t even make sense. Anima stones have to be forged within the pet menu. But how? There are three boxes for you to drag soulstones to but if you have 1000 of one pet soulstones, then what? What else do you have to add? When you click on the plus sign, an item menu appears - but there is nothing in there. What else do you need to add when the cost is stated as 1000 soulstones and 1000 diamonds?

Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:32 am

Katona wrote:That reply doesn’t even make sense. Anima stones have to be forged within the pet menu. But how? There are three boxes for you to drag soulstones to but if you have 1000 of one pet soulstones, then what? What else do you have to add? When you click on the plus sign, an item menu appears - but there is nothing in there. What else do you need to add when the cost is stated as 1000 soulstones and 1000 diamonds?

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your contacting. Please be advised that you need to obtain the Anima Stones from some top up events, then add the Anima Stones when you click on the plus icon. If you have any other problems, please contact us directly through support@snailgamesusa.com.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team
Post a reply